Nothing changes

Yes it is most likely tactics. Are your team playing the offside trap? That is not always on in tactics. From the looks of the stats they must have sat deep keeping your players mostly to shots from outside the box. As they would likely have numbers back they wouldn't be very good chances hence your very few shots on target. There chances probably all came from set pieces. Not a bad strategy from them, keeping you to bad chances and trying to score from corners. Simply creating loads of shots doesn't matter if they are mostly bad chances.

As for the players on the posts even if they did rush out the scorer would still have been onside & we would have ended up with a 'why did they leave the post' thread, sometimes you're just handed a no win scenario from a well executed set-piece.

In FM2012 team talks, strategy & touchline shouts play an important part. If you get the pregame stuff right and half time team talks spot on, you should be winning more than you lose. By nailing these at half time, you can really turn around a game

In FM2012 team talks, strategy & touchline shouts play an important part. If you get the pregame stuff right and half time team talks spot on, you should be winning more than you lose. By nailing these at half time, you can really turn around a game

Thanks, I guess I need to adapt my game to accommodate these new features.

As for the players on the posts even if they did rush out the scorer would still have been onside & we would have ended up with a 'why did they leave the post' thread, sometimes you're just handed a no win scenario from a well executed set-piece.

If they had moved off the post they could have closed the angle down and probably got a block in.

Archived