FM:12 - Rangers Fc Thread - Nae Dough, 4 In A Row

A.McL1

Official

Rangers Football Club

Thread !

8yt91k.jpg

Rangers Football Club

Rangers Football Club are an association football club based in Glasgow, Scotland, who play in the Scottish Premier League. The club are nicknamed the Gers, Teddy Bears (from the rhyming slang for the same) and the Light Blues, and the fans are known to each other as bluenoses. They are sometimes referred to as Glasgow Rangers, although the word Glasgow is not part of the club's official title. The club is incorporated as The Rangers Football Club plc. The club's home is the all-seated 51,082-capacity Ibrox Stadium in south-west Glasgow.

Rangers have won 54 League Championships, more top-flight national championships than any other club in the world. They have won the Scottish League Cup 27 times – more than any other Scottish club – and the Scottish Cup 33 times. In 1961 Rangers reached the final of the European Cup Winners' Cup, becoming the first British club to reach the final of a UEFA club competition. They won the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972, having been the runners-up in 1961 and 1967, and were runners-up in the 2008 UEFA Cup Final. An estimated 130,000 Rangers fans made the journey to Manchester, even though most of them did not have tickets for the match.

The Basics

Nation - Scotland

Year Founded - 1872

Status - Professional

Reputation - National

Chairman Status - Loves the Club

Legends - Walter Smith, John Greig, Davie Cooper, Ally McCoist

Icons - Brian Laudrup, Richard Gough, Paul Gascoigne

Favoured Personnel - Ian Durrant, Jorg Albertz, Barry Ferguson, Mark Hateley, John Brown, Dado Prso, Alan Hutton

Derbies Old Firm Derby (Vs Celtic)

Fierce Rivals Celtic

Other Rivals Aberdeen

Finances Okay

Average Ticket Price £25.00

Average Season Ticket Price £400

Season Ticket Holders 42508

Estimated Value £48M (Loan Debt £4.4M)

Season Expectations

The mininum expectation is that the team win the Premier League this season, your transfer budget has been set at £1.5M and the wage budget is £250K

The Squad

McGregor - Alexander

McGregor - top keeper , try to keep him despite offers

Alexander - good back up, keep him unless you already have another person in mind

Whittiker,Cole - Goin,Bartley - Bocanegra,Weir - Papac,Wallace

There is also, Broadfoot & a few in the reserves

No need to improve current defence unless you dont trust Weir, after first season GET A REPLACEMENT

Ortiz,Fleck - Davis,Bedoya,Hutton - Edu,Ness,McCulloch - Wylde,McKay

Room for improvement, need someone to challenge Ortiz & Wylde or someone better than Wylde

Jelavic,Lafferty - Naismith,Healy

Get a striker to replace healy straight away

v3fy3l.jpg

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im a celtic fan bud, just going to launch my celtic thread later, but that name for the thread is top class! Fair play to yeh! :)

cheers :) gerrard thought it :p

was looking at the celtic thread earlier looks class

im still doing this one :)

alota things to be done

amanatidis free transfer :)

looks good not played him yet, naisy and jelas on fire :)

i know ibrox is packed with people who just sit there and say nothing lol

idk about parkhead though never been there :p

Well i started toying with Rangers a bit , my yearly demo habbit :p , sold mculloch/edu for 2.3 mil euro , and loaned all the reserve squad :) , bought only one player yaya sanogo for 4 mil euros 2 now 2 in 48 months i was tempted to try and find a right winger but i think i will play juanma or davis as wide midfielder or even naismith and play in just 3 strikers till lafferty is up from injury .

Yo matey i did play it on my dads laptop, having to give it back now, so waiting on an update to fix my issues! 4 points clear of your lot after 18 games :p, Its bloody tight though!

I found this pic, i dont know what you think of it though, you can let me know!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.rangers.co.uk/javaImages/a3/ed/0,,5~5369251,00.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20090219/murray-park-experience_2254498_1562819&h=347&w=479&sz=48&tbnid=e6vIrjQXVB_SDM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmurray%2Bpark%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=murray+park&docid=nPcP3p5HXBxQcM&sa=X&ei=vTOUTsuXL4268gOm4fWEBw&ved=0CF0Q9QEwBw

Archived