Football Manager 2012 Demo *OFFICIAL* Feedback Thread

• Administrators

So the Demo is live and is available to download. Any feedback which you have about the game, please feel free to discuss within this thread.

DEMO FAQ - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276652-Football-Manager-2012-Demo-FAQ - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Technical and Steam Demo FAQ - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276641-Football-Manager-2012-Demo-FAQ-Technical-and-STEAM-Issues

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Facebook, a lot of users seem to have problems to access the demo via Steam (e.g. Germany, USA, Ireland,...)

It doesn't work for me, too (Germany).

Miles' Twitter feed said that it could up to an hour to propagate across all the various Steam networks...

Miles' Twitter feed said that it could up to an hour to propagate across all the various Steam networks...

"To the tune of the Batman theme –demo demo demo demo DEMOOOO. Rolling out via the Steam network now. Will take an hour to propagate globally" - Miles on Twitter :D

One question: The FM is never released in Germany, will I still be able to download the demo with an German steam account?
Hmm, personally I don't think so. At least it's not available right now.
Is the demo going to be available on any other system than steam, as don't want to install it as its rubbish and unreliable?
Even if it was... the full game will be Steam-only ;)

• Administrators

As was said at the start, the demo is being 'rolled out worldwide over the hour' so some regions may get it slightly earlier than others. Please be patient if this is the case for you, there's more than enough to go around! :)

As was said at the start, the demo is being 'rolled out worldwide over the hour' so some regions may get it slightly earlier than others. Please be patient if this is the case for you, there's more than enough to go around! :)

Naturally, the sane rational side of me recognizes the sense of this explanation, and calmly and patiently waits for what is really just a glimpse of a game, which is merely a generational iteration of what I already have previously.

The five-year old on Christmas eve side of me says: GIMME NOW! My mate Gerald has it, why can't I? WAAAAAH!

Archived