Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Turkey] (Official) League Specific Issues

Default [Turkey] (Official) League Specific Issues

Please post any league specific issues for Turkey here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
    - Disciplinary Rules
    - Transfer Rules
    - Staff Awards

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:
    - State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
    - State how you think it should be working.
    - State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Turkey should be posted in the [Turkey] (Official) Data Issues

Fenerbahce was drawn against my Anji team in the Champion's league's Best placed Qual. 3 round during the second season (August 2012), games are played on the 1st and 8th of August. The problem is that they only start to play friendlies from 13th August onwards. I'm happy after an easy victory from the first away game, but this seems very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakennusmestari View Post
    Fenerbahce was drawn against my Anji team in the Champion's league's Best placed Qual. 3 round during the second season (August 2012), games are played on the 1st and 8th of August. The problem is that they only start to play friendlies from 13th August onwards. I'm happy after an easy victory from the first away game, but this seems very odd.
    Thanks for the information, we are looking into why this is happening.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Segababa View Post
    When you have won the league as a manager or a player, it doesn't show up in your achievements. I'm on my 4th season with FB, won the league twice, but in my history page it says league wins = 0. Hall of fame is working though.

this is the direct url of the pic

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...36D91E6A5B3F4/
    Quote Originally Posted by perpetua View Post
    This should go to the bugs forum. I am guessing the playoff wins aren't registering as league wins?
    Playoff wins dont count as league wins in both manager and players history

Playoff wins dont count as league wins in both manager and players history
    Thanks for the information, a fix for this issue should be included in the next Update that we release.

Amateur

After 1st season, when the playoffs are cancelled, if you win the league it doesn't show up in achievements or does not count as league wins in manager history.

Amateur

Yes, this is a big issue too i think. It is not enjoyable to play when we cant see if we won something.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Deza View Post
    Yes, this is a big issue too i think. It is not enjoyable to play when we cant see if we won something.
    Bump.

Is this issue being looked at?

Thanks

Hi Guys Im also having the issue where I have won the league 4 times now in Turkey with galatasaray and it hasnt counted so you can imagine how annoyed i was when i finally won the turkish cup in my 4th season and realised its my only trophy despite having also won the league several times. whats the update on this?

I'm using a boxed copy, not DL, on a Mac.

Please help as its really put me off playing and I haven't played any other league since this game was still ChampMan. Don't really want to revert to playing in another nation

Also, 1st season had the playoff structure for the title, remaining seasons did not. Should be a permanent thing now in the Turkish Super Lig (thanks to Lig TV..A holes)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ethem Ethemsoy View Post
    Also, 1st season had the playoff structure for the title, remaining seasons did not. Should be a permanent thing now in the Turkish Super Lig (thanks to Lig TV..A holes)
    No mate, it is correct the way it is. The play off stucture should only be in 1st season. Before the latest patch it was playoff structure for all seasons in the turkish league in the game, but it was changed by the turkish research team to only be in 1st season. And i think it is more correctly this way, as it will propably be like this for the next season, back to normal league structure.

Back to the achivment problem, is this a known issue and will it be fixed for the next patch? because there is no idea to play the league if you cant see what you have won.

hope to hear from si soon

probably? it is more likely to stay...Only 1 Team is against the play-off system, Galatasaray.

As Mehmet Ali Aydinlar said, "Kalici olacagini umuyoruz"

Amateur

probably? it is more likely to stay...Only 1 Team is against the play-off system, Galatasaray.

I belive it will not stay, and as i reed in the turkish football manager forums i see that the game players like this new way better, that it returns to the old league style. I like it better too.

Back to the achivments issue, is this issue know and will it be fixed? There is no joy in playing the league right now.

Turkish Co-Head Researcher
    Visit forum.turksportal.net for Turkish research

The way the playoffs are currently set up, makes the game really annoying for anyone who doesn't make it into the top 8 since the league ends in April and there is no competitive match until next September. When the FA figures out a more reasonable way of setting up these playoffs, we can put them in for all seasons. Until then, I think it's more stable to have the playoffs in just the first season.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by perpetua View Post
    The way the playoffs are currently set up, makes the game really annoying for anyone who doesn't make it into the top 8 since the league ends in April and there is no competitive match until next September. When the FA figures out a more reasonable way of setting up these playoffs, we can put them in for all seasons. Until then, I think it's more stable to have the playoffs in just the first season.
    Totally agreed. What about the achivment issue, is there a thing like that?

After 1st season, when the playoffs are cancelled, if you win the league it doesn't show up in achievements or does not count as league wins in manager history.
    Thanks for the information, we are now having a look into why this is happening.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Kenney View Post
    Thanks for the information, we are now having a look into why this is happening.
    Nice to hear

Amateur

Any chance the leagues I've won will be retroactively included in the HoF table /achievements once the bug with the Süper Lig winners is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio4242 View Post
    Any chance the leagues I've won will be retroactively included in the HoF table /achievements once the bug with the Süper Lig winners is fixed?
    It is unlikely that this will be possible as the point when they should have been added has passed.

Amateur

Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere else: Another issue with the Süper Lig: some matches played by the big 3 clubs (Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş) are not televised. This would never happen IRL, as these clubs are the main reason why broadcasters pay any money. I think it should be hardcoded that any games these 3 clubs play should be broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio4242 View Post
    Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere else: Another issue with the Süper Lig: some matches played by the big 3 clubs (Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş) are not televised. This would never happen IRL, as these clubs are the main reason why broadcasters pay any money. I think it should be hardcoded that any games these 3 clubs play should be broadcast.
    Thanks for the information, this is something that we are aware of and are looking into.

Amateur

I am having the same problem here. I hope it will be fixed with new patch soon. Do you have any work on this bug?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by goktugerce View Post
    I am having the same problem here. I hope it will be fixed with new patch soon. Do you have any work on this bug?
    Hi. Olly Kenney wrote that this is something that they are looking into

are we still waiting for a fix on this issue?

Amateur

are we still waiting for a fix on this issue?
    Any new fixes will be included in the next patch, that will come in 3-4 weeks i think.

Amateur

Any new fixes will be included in the next patch, that will come in 3-4 weeks i think.
    Do you think it will be applied to our save games? I don't want to start new game if I consider my achievements.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by goktugerce View Post
    Do you think it will be applied to our save games? I don't want to start new game if I consider my achievements.
    I dont think it will be applied in save games because the time your league win should be shown in the achivments sektion has passed. And any fixes in the patch cant change the past, only the future.

Amateur

Relieved to hear that SI is going to fix this achievements issue on the Turkish League. Can't hide my disappointment in winning the league with Eskisehirspor and reading in my biography that I still did not win a title !!

Lurker

This problem is very annoying. When you have done a brilliant season but does not have a title with you

Quote Originally Posted by aliatam View Post
    Relieved to hear that SI is going to fix this achievements issue on the Turkish League. Can't hide my disappointment in winning the league with Eskisehirspor and reading in my biography that I still did not win a title !!
    SI is going to fix it? It's been months we are still waiting for a fix and still nothing! useless!

Amateur

SI is going to fix it? It's been months we are still waiting for a fix and still nothing! useless!
    There are many other things in the game that will be fixed and it will be for the next patch, that should be out in 1-2 weeks i belive. So no need to be upset mate, SI are doing their best to make the game even more enyojful for us.

Amateur

I didnt see the achivment issue in the fix list for 12.2.. is this not fixed? If not, there is no idea for us to play as a turkish team when we dont see our league wins.. SI ?

Amateur

I didnt see the achivment issue in the fix list for 12.2.. is this not fixed? If not, there is no idea for us to play as a turkish team when we dont see our league wins.. SI ?
    Can somebody confirm this ?

Unfortunately due the way that the league changes format between the first and second seasons it means that it was not possible to include a fix for this in the Update.

Amateur

Unfortunately due the way that the league changes format between the first and second seasons it means that it was not possible to include a fix for this in the Update.
    I stopped playing FM for over a month , waiting for this problem to be fixed so i can re-start. The league gives no joy if you win and they are not awarded to you.. And to see that it was not fixed is really a big disappointment I must admit..

There are so many crazy things going on Turkish football every day - even FM coding and system couldn't take it anymore!

Olly, should we hope for a hotfix which will solve this problem and keep on playing the game? Or should we just leave it ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by aliatam; 08-03-2012 at 10:57.

As it wasn't possible for a fix to be made for the Update, I would say that it will be unlikely to have a fix included in any hotfix.

Amateur

I understand Olly

How about Dynamic Reputation and the manager reputation?

Would this problem of achievements not appearing in the manager career also effect the reputation of the club / league or the manager ? They wouldnt improve also or ?

Amateur

I understand Olly

How about Dynamic Reputation and the manager reputation?

Would this problem of achievements not appearing in the manager career also effect the reputation of the club / league or the manager ? They wouldnt improve also or ?
    Ibelive it effects them too. There must be a hotfix. Make the league playble please. We paid for something that doesnt work as it should be!

Amateur

Deza, i wrote to Neil and he told me that he will check with the technical team regarding if this would effect the dynamic reputation or not..(Hopefully not at least)

However, i think we shouldn't hope for a hotfix.. Because, its unlikely that there will be one..

I have been told that this is an XML error and it was not possible to do 2 ( Playoff + League) and it will not be fixed.

It seems that we have nothing to do about it ..
    Last edited by aliatam; 08-03-2012 at 13:52.

Amateur

Deza, i wrote to Neil and he told me that he will check with the technical team regarding if this would effect the dynamic reputation or not..(Hopefully not at least)

However, i think we shouldn't hope for a hotfix.. Because, its unlikely that there will be one..

I have been told that this is an XML error and it was not possible to do 2 ( Playoff + League) and it will not be fixed.

It seems that we have nothing to do about it ..
    So we bought a game that we cant enjoy playing. NICE! It is even better to remove the playoff in the game totaly if that will fix this problem. Something must be done. You cant release a game that isnt playable for some people because they like to play in the turkish league. Not responsible action from SI.

Amateur

So we bought a game that we cant enjoy playing. NICE! It is even better to remove the playoff in the game totaly if that will fix this problem. Something must be done. You cant release a game that isnt playable for some people because they like to play in the turkish league. Not responsible action from SI.
    I agree 100 % - I would remove the stupid PLAYOFF rule from the beginning.. Yes, it wouldn't be real as today but this is a game at the end of the day and we want to enjoy it ..

However, i think Turkish team / researchers need to decide on these kind of decisions and it seems to me that they are not really bothered about this so i am not expecting any change.

Amateur

After patch i wanted to start some game with turkish league, but i noticed this thread, i started holidaying to check if this affect turkish premier division reputation, and unfortunately it seems to affect, ive got 2015 year and turkish premier division already dropped to 20th position, it might not be connected to this bug but seems weird it makes this country unplayable! edit: in 2018 they advanced to 10th position
    Last edited by craken; 08-03-2012 at 17:02.

Amateur

Agree. i guess it's fine for all turkish FM players. please officially remove that playoff system and give us a regular league where we can notice our achievements and championships PLEASE...

We are looking into any potential fixes for this, however it may only be possible for a fix to work with new games.

Amateur

that's okay because we want to play in our league and we definetly cant now soo i guess everyone can start a new game with the new fix.

We are looking into any potential fixes for this, however it may only be possible for a fix to work with new games.
    Please guys! Anything would be great! I bought this game for 30pounds, and this morning i've received an email from SI saying i can buy the game for 8quid. In between that price drop i am still unable to play the game. i've lost 22quid for being an early adopter and the game is still unplayable for me. Same malarky with FMLive. Early adopter = got screwed by SI.

Deza, It was quite funny the way we all expected this to be sorted with the next patch and today the next patch is available yet our issues are not.

I think SI should give all of us Turkish FM fans a free copy of FM13 to make up for losing a year (and our money) on FM12

Amateur

Please guys! Anything would be great! I bought this game for 30pounds, and this morning i've received an email from SI saying i can buy the game for 8quid. In between that price drop i am still unable to play the game. i've lost 22quid for being an early adopter and the game is still unplayable for me. Same malarky with FMLive. Early adopter = got screwed by SI.

Deza, It was quite funny the way we all expected this to be sorted with the next patch and today the next patch is available yet our issues are not.

I think SI should give all of us Turkish FM fans a free copy of FM13 to make up for losing a year (and our money) on FM12
    No SI is great i think, I love SI and their work and I will not take anything free from them. They deserve to be paid for their good work. All I and other FM fans want is a decent game that is at least free from major issues. Now there is one big bug in the turkish league and that makes it less fun to play, unplayable in my eyes. SO a fiz for this would be the best thing that will happen and would make us turkish fm fans very happy. I hope SI will take action, and I want to belive that they will not let us down. Thanks.

Amateur

When we can expect it to be fixed?

Amateur

It would be great with a fix in any kind Olly, thanks for caring about this issue.

Amateur

Is there any news about this subject ? I do not enjoy playing FM with this issue.

Amateur

wow i all wanted was to play with besiktas. season is almost over and there is no fix.

Deza, It's what we all want. To play the game we love managing the team we love. I just HATE software companies releasing unfinished games, selling it to us and happily taking our money, and 6 months later still not fixing the issue. I've bought every FM since it was CM (Nearly 20 years now i've been playing) and believe me, i love the game and even bought in to FM Live (which unfortunately no longer exists..ps. SI, bring it back PLEASE! lol)...And being such a loyal fan of the game it kills me that SI just don't look after us

Amateur

Deza, It's what we all want. To play the game we love managing the team we love. I just HATE software companies releasing unfinished games, selling it to us and happily taking our money, and 6 months later still not fixing the issue. I've bought every FM since it was CM (Nearly 20 years now i've been playing) and believe me, i love the game and even bought in to FM Live (which unfortunately no longer exists..ps. SI, bring it back PLEASE! lol)...And being such a loyal fan of the game it kills me that SI just don't look after us
    Yes mate, me too have been a great FM fan for many years and love this game and I am thankful too SI for trying to make this game even better every year and with new patches. And I want to belive that they will not let us down and fix this issue for us very soon. I was looking forward to this latest patch to fully enjoy this game, but now I am still waiting.

Amateur

there is still not any information or news of a progress i start to loose my faith to SI and FM

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ygt6 View Post
    there is still not any information or news of a progress i start to loose my faith to SI and FM
    Yes we are waiting.

Also I think this problem also effects the achivments section for the players in the champion team, also the personel too. In their achivments section the league win doesn´t get recorded and could not be seen.

Amateur

I can't wait to start a new save in Turkey, hope this issue gets fixed as soon as possible..

Has anyone tried a manual fix by playing around in the editor? Is there an option that lets us choose the format of the league competition? I think most of us, if not all, would rather go back to the previous format rather than this experimental play-off format which more than likely will be scrapped for next season. I haven't had time myself to check the editor but maybe someone else can while we wait for an official solution..

Amateur

in every occasion we are faced with illegal copy b*lls**t, i have been buying original copy for 6 years in a row, i just like to play Turkish leauge nothing else so this makes me really pissed off. As a payer, do I have the chance to claim anything ?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeita View Post
    in every occasion we are faced with illegal copy b*lls**t, i have been buying original copy for 6 years in a row, i just like to play Turkish leauge nothing else so this makes me really pissed off. As a payer, do I have the chance to claim anything ?
    Well, I don't think be buying this game right after the release for the full price next year.

Not being able to fix something like this, when the bug has been reported months in advance is quite troubling.

Amateur

i don't want to sound pessimistic but i think we should forget any fix.. This is how it looks!

Amateur

Sounds about right, unfortunately..

Amateur

There must be a fix.This is a big issue along with the greek issue and the scout seports issue. This is 3 big issues and must be fixed, otherwise the game is not enjoyable. SI said that they are looking into these problems and I hope they will take care of this situation.

Amateur

Many thanks for fixing this issue...

Amateur

Thank you SI for the fix. I knew you could fix this if you wanted to and you guys did! You are great for not letting us FM fans down! Thank you

Amateur

Thank you SI, Now i'll enjoy the game.

Amateur

i must admit i wasn't expecting a fix for us.

Part-Timer

no fix yet?

Amateur

Thank you SI you guys deserve a good credit

Amateur

I'm running a holiday game ATM and the manager that won the league in season 2 is not credited.

http://imgur.com/a/2edIG

http://imgur.com/xi8cK

Running 12.2.1 257899(m.e v997)

Amateur

same in here,

http://i.imgur.com/QPzlX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ZxjT0.jpg

when there was playoffs it counted...

edit: i won turkish cup and news said i did double (won premier div & turkish cup), still not counted league, the game didn't even said that im champion, only bonus for final league position.
    Last edited by craken; 16-03-2012 at 12:38.

Amateur

The game enters achievement stats into the HoF, but does not show them in managers' or players' history screens.

Amateur

Have you started a new game guys? Can you please start a new game and check this out, if it is really fixed?

Amateur

Have you started a new game guys? Can you please start a new game and check this out, if it is really fixed?
    Yes, I started a new game after the new patch.

Amateur

There are many people that are saying that nothing is fixed. Can someone please tell why it is like this. Is it fixed or not?

Amateur

Deza, the remaining issue is that manager and player biographies don't get updated.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by kostako View Post
    Deza, the remaining issue is that manager and player biographies don't get updated.
    Yes okay. But this was the issue that should be fixed right? So what did they really fix then?? I wrote now in the patch thread too about this. Are the joking us by saying that they fixed this issue??

Amateur

Actually sorry, started a game and simmed ahead to 2016 and no "League wins" credited to any winning manager except in the first playoff season (and even then, nothing in the biography). As far as I can see there's been no fix. Quite odd.

No green bar at the top of the league, and no C marker given to the team in 1st at the end of the season either.
    Last edited by kostako; 17-03-2012 at 13:47.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by kostako View Post
    Actually sorry, started a game and simmed ahead to 2016 and no "League wins" credited to any winning manager except in the first playoff season (and even then, nothing in the biography). As far as I can see there's been no fix. Quite odd.

No green bar at the top of the league, and no C marker given to the team in 1st at the end of the season either.
    Okay. So SI can you please explain this?? You said that you have fixed this issue, so why is it still happening??

EDIT: I opened a thread in the general section to clear this up. Maybe there we can get some answers soon from the guys at SI.
    Last edited by Deza; 17-03-2012 at 14:46.

Amateur

I think they only fixed it for first season (playoffs), still next seasons not counting champions :]

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by craken View Post
    I think they only fixed it for first season (playoffs), still next seasons not counting champions :]
    It was already ok for the 1st season after playoff. It did count for the 1st season. The SI statement is that it is fixed totally for all the season as it should be.

Amateur

1st season is ok but champions not counting on manager profile after playoff. They fixed ''champions not counting on clubs profile'' issue but this issue is still continues on manager profile.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hthorc View Post
    1st season is ok but champions not counting on manager profile after playoff. They fixed ''champions not counting on clubs profile'' issue but this issue is still continues on manager profile.
    The championships were registered in clubs' history pages, but not players' to begin with.

Amateur

So SI hasn´t fixed the issue totally. Still managers don´t get credited for winning the league. This is unbelivable how SI acts.

Amateur

Is there anyone keeping an eye on the issue and trying to solve it ?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SerTkaN View Post
    Is there anyone keeping an eye on the issue and trying to solve it ?
    I don´t think so. SI even doesn´t care to give a decent answer here to us FM players. Okay maybe you can´t fix this issue but at least give us a good answer, about why you couldn´t fix this issue, here so we feel that you guys respect us for paying and buying this game we love.

Hi guys, I can only apologise about the problem still remaining after the 12.2.1 Update and understand how frustrating this must be for you.

We believed that the problem has been fixed, however it seems as though the fix was not picked up by the Update. We are looking into why this has happened and also what we can do about it. At the moment I can only ask that you show further patience regarding this and when we have any more information then we will update you. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Olly Kenney; 19-03-2012 at 14:17.

Amateur

Hi guys, I can only apologise about the problem still remaining after the 12.2.1 Update and understand how frustrating this must be for you.

We believed that the problem has been fixed, however it seems as though the fix was not picked up by the Update. We are looking into why this has happened and also what we can do about it. At the moment I can only ask that you show further patience regarding this and when we have any more information then we will update you. Thanks again.
    Hi Olly

Thanks for caring about us and for your honest answer. We FM fans really looked forward to this last update and was so happy when you said that this issue will be fixed. So you can understand how dissapointed we feel right now. I and many others really hope you can do something about this really soon. I have still not play the game in the last month because of waiting for this issue to be fixed.

I really hope for some good news soon. Thanks again.

Amateur

We are waiting for update, not playing the game currently because of this reason.

Amateur

Oh , i was enjoying the game , thinking it was already fixed ! Really frustrating !

We are almost in April and cannot play the game as we would like to..

Most FM users in Turkey were hoping that SI includes Turkish language in FM 2013 but instead i suggest that they hope for a bug free Turkish league because as it is right now , i will stop playing my career game for the second time !
    Last edited by aliatam; 20-03-2012 at 10:34.

Amateur

Would you mind giving a proper answer whether there 'll be an update for this issue or not ?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by muztava View Post
    Would you mind giving a proper answer whether there 'll be an update for this issue or not ?
    And will it be saved game compatible?

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by muztava View Post
    We believed that the problem has been fixed, however it seems as though the fix was not picked up by the Update. We are looking into why this has happened and also what we can do about it. At the moment I can only ask that you show further patience regarding this and when we have any more information then we will update you.

That is the answer, as soon as anything further is known it'll be announced.

Amateur

And will it be saved game compatible?
    I don't think so. As with the previous update, you'd have to start a new game as the competition info is somehow changed.

But we won't know for certain until a fix is out.

Amateur

please SI the FIX must be save compatible i can't play again from the beginning

Amateur

what can i do now resign from galatasaray and leave the turkish league or what ???

Amateur

what i said after the "fix"
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjack View Post
    i must admit i wasn't expecting a fix for us.
    i wonder what would happen if this bug was in english div4. hotfix probably.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ssjack View Post
    what i said after the "fix"

i wonder what would happen if this bug was in english div4. hotfix probably.
    No comment..

Amateur

Relax guys. SI told us to be patient and that they are doing their best to fix this. Let´s hope that they will keep their promises and fix this issue once and for all soon. I belive they can and will make this.

Amateur

Relax guys. SI told us to be patient and that they are doing their best to fix this. Let´s hope that they will keep their promises and fix this issue once and for all soon. I belive they can and will make this.
    i know they can fix but not sure about "save compatible"

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Update 12.2.2 has now been released which should resolve the issue guys, thanks for your patience.

Details can be found here. I'm afraid the fix can only be applied to new games - unfortunately the way the league is handled by the game makes this unavoidable.
    Last edited by Stuart Warren; 21-03-2012 at 16:13.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Warren View Post
    Update 12.2.2 has now been released which should resolve the issue guys, thanks for your patience.

Details can be found here. I'm afraid the fix can only be applied to new games - unfortunately the way the league is handled by the game makes this unavoidable.
    Thanks a million! Hope it will work this time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast