games gone gold

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friday is the norm from past experience, surely won't be the weekend - don't they deserve some time off now until patch 1?

Yeah true, I guess it does involve people in the office. I'm sure last year (or the year before) it came out on a random Wednesday night with no warning.

I just did a search, purely for the sake of speculation ;-)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230191-Football-Manager-2011-demo-available-now?highlight=demo

According to that thread, last year the demo did indeed come out on Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 00.01, so if this was last year it would be out tonight, but it won't be as it's only just gone gold today. Must have gone gold a day or 2 earlier last year...

I hope it is tomorrow! Off to see Peter Kay so to come home to the demo would be brilliant.

Friday is the norm from past experience, surely won't be the weekend - don't they deserve some time off now until patch 1?

Past experiance would say that it ran at midnight Sat/Sun to co-incide with the release on NOTW website.

It was announced that the game went Gold on the Monday last year - so if you are looking at 48/72 hours from then you will be looking at Friday/Saturday. Nothing for definate just a bit of thinking

your right its beyond to get closed soon anyway

You mean "You're", "it's" and "bound".

Now I have the most pathetic post, sorry pigface :)

I am hoping it will be out on Thursday midnight, going into Friday morning. I expect it'll more likely be 24 hours after that though.

You mean "You're", "it's" and "bound".

Now I have the most pathetic post, sorry pigface :)

I am hoping it will be out on Thursday midnight, going into Friday morning. I expect it'll more likely be 24 hours after that though.

Damn, damn, damn, just thought I check out the demo's listed on Steam and in the "just released" section found Football Manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a full 10 seconds to realise FM11 not FM12. Have to confess, Steam looks quite good actually. Am I bad?

I'd rather keep all the idiocy in one place, then it's easier to delete the rubbish posts (or users):D

Ive never understood why there wasnt an Official stickied thread enttitled "When is the demo out?", you could start it in August and run it until 6th of October ;-) for example. Im sure it would be quite popular.

Ive never understood why there wasnt an Official stickied thread enttitled "When is the demo out?", you could start it in August and run it until 6th of October ;-) for example. Im sure it would be quite popular.

Why the 6th of October? see you're no more subtle than the rest:p

No! In a thread like that (though patch related) I received infraction! :D

Archived