+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 75 of 75

Thread: OFFICIAL* Blog Feedback - Conversation Tones

  1. #1
    Sports Interactive Bertie BG's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th January 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,390

    Default OFFICIAL* Blog Feedback - Conversation Tones

    This is a thread for feedback on today's blog, which is now LIVE here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-Tones-(Video)

  2. #2
    Amateur
    Join Date
    14th March 2011
    Location
    Izmir, TURKEY
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Can we have the video with less background music please?

    I sometimes cant understand what Miles is saying.

  3. #3
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd June 2009
    Location
    Barreiro, Portugal
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Fantastic work!
    If the tones really work well, without major bugs, then this will make the whole talk system (team talk, player talk, press conference) so much better.

    And the team meeting just look so amazing!

    really great work guys!

  4. #4
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd June 2009
    Location
    Rovaniemi, Finland
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Looks like a lot of fun... now I can demoralize my players en masse instead of just individually.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2007
    Posts
    56

    Default

    hopefully someone will work out a system of what and when to say something so we can abuse this new feature to artificially improve the moral any time we want

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2007
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanukki View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun... now I can demoralize my players en masse instead of just individually.
    just before switching jobs now you can really destroy the team, good stuff !

  7. #7
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    3rd July 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    good stuff

  8. #8
    Amateur
    Join Date
    14th September 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    this looks really good,

  9. #9
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th November 2007
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Don't like it, more time spent micro managing morale. Its like a mini game within FM which makes you click click click click more and more.

    It's something I will be avoiding.

  10. #10
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th July 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
    Fantastic work!
    If the tones really work well, without major bugs, then this will make the whole talk system (team talk, player talk, press conference) so much better.

    And the team meeting just look so amazing!

    really great work guys!
    Did I miss something? I don't recall a mention of tone being used in press conferences, I would be grateful if you could direct me to the relevant blog.

    Cheers
    xxx

  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th September 2011
    Location
    Pontedera (Italy)
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Team meetings are the top feature in FM2012.

  12. #12
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th June 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    413

    Default

    The Team Meeting feature looks awesome- I remember spotting it in a previous video .

    My only concern is that whilst I hope it has an effect on the games we play, I would rather it didnt become the defining factor in games. For example if you have a bad team talk or team meeting it doesnt automatically mean you lose the next 3 games regardless of opposition.

  13. #13
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th November 2007
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Looks great, really like how this part goes really in depth this year rather then just pretty much guessing. Team meeting feature is brilliant as well.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    21st September 2011
    Location
    Heading back to the boardroom to request an increased transfer budget.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Really impressed with this, I rarely interacted with my players before as it felt a bit one dimensional but you've really built on it for 2012, well done.

  15. #15

    Default

    When I first heard about the Tone feature, it seemed interesting, then I thought it would be another press conferences type of feature and started to dread it a bit. But now I've seen this, I've realised it'll give us a lot more control on how to deal with conversations, something that was missing in FM11.

    Also love the Team Meeting feature.

  16. #16
    Reserves
    Join Date
    14th March 2004
    Location
    Phnom Penh!
    Posts
    10,372

    Default

    Potentially it looks like a lot of fun. I'm a bit concerned that from the video it looks like 'calm' is the default mode. If staying calm is like choosing option 2 in talking to the media mode - i.e. the safe bet 90% of the time, then it'll be too easily cracked and become boring. I hope that different player/group mentalities respond more diversely and make you have to think about each talk carefully.

  17. #17
    Amateur
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Team meetings will be a hit if it work well enough

  18. #18
    Amateur
    Join Date
    20th September 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Think this tone feature is going to be great!

  19. #19
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2008
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Nice one Miles! Would be so great if this work perfectly!

  20. #20
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th November 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rnickster View Post
    Don't like it, more time spent micro managing morale. Its like a mini game within FM which makes you click click click click more and more.

    It's something I will be avoiding.
    I doubt you have to use this feature if your not a hands-on approach boss. You dont need to talk to any of your players in 2011. I usualy prefer to talk to my players as it helps in making them like you. This makes it easier to keep players happy and among other things, avoid giving them a new contract because I turned down bid for them from a bigger club.

  21. #21
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd June 2009
    Location
    Barreiro, Portugal
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigfacemonkeyman View Post
    Did I miss something? I don't recall a mention of tone being used in press conferences, I would be grateful if you could direct me to the relevant blog.

    Cheers
    xxx
    I might be wrong, but i think i've seen a pic, or a little piece of another video, where we could see the tones in the press conference.

  22. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie MUFC View Post
    When I first heard about the Tone feature, it seemed interesting, then I thought it would be another press conferences type of feature and started to dread it a bit. But now I've seen this, I've realised it'll give us a lot more control on how to deal with conversations, something that was missing in FM11.

    Also love the Team Meeting feature.
    +1, At first i was worried about it being somewhat like a chore, but actually it looks like its going to significantly add to immersion factor i felt was missing in FM11

    Also Loving the Team Meetings

  23. #23
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    Sarf Lahndahn
    Posts
    35

    Default

    (Reluctantly) I'm not sure about this feature. (Cautiously) It seems like there will be options that you'd have to be mad to choose. (Assertively) Won't it be very tempting to be calm pretty much all the time?

  24. #24
    Reserves
    Join Date
    21st July 2003
    Location
    Hiding in the Editor
    Posts
    11,405

    Default

    (Assertively) Aren't most conversations in the real world conducted calmly? Seems fair enough that this would be the default tone.

  25. #25
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    2nd August 2009
    Posts
    5,873

    Default

    Currently managing barcelona. And I have 5 games left and 3 points ahead. I'd love to have a team meeting and get them fired up for the last 5 games!

    This new team meeting thing looks great. And I can't wait to try it out

  26. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Tyson View Post
    Currently managing barcelona. And I have 5 games left and 3 points ahead. I'd love to have a team meeting and get them fired up for the last 5 games!

    This new team meeting thing looks great. And I can't wait to try it out
    The more i read the blogs, the harder im finding it to play FM11, because i want to do things that just arent in the game

  27. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    28th April 2005
    Location
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.
    Posts
    28,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Bladesman View Post
    (Assertively) Aren't most conversations in the real world conducted calmly? Seems fair enough that this would be the default tone.
    You've obviously never been in a dressing room at half time I'm surprised there isn't a "breathing fire" tone

  28. #28
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    11th September 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I like it. The team meeting thing will save me lots of time and clicks, and more emphasis on taking similar-mindedness into account in squad building.

  29. #29
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    2nd August 2009
    Posts
    5,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    The more i read the blogs, the harder im finding it to play FM11, because i want to do things that just arent in the game
    I think it's something that FM needed for a long time. More interaction with the players and getting more involved with the team.

    Going to be assertive at first and make sure the players know who's boss. Then once that's done and I've put my foot down, it will go a lot easier and I'm looking forward to using that "Passionate" tone to spur players into the last few games of the season

  30. #30
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th August 2011
    Location
    The past, 1643 to be precise!
    Posts
    99

    Default

    LOOK! 0.39 in the vid you can keep player history after retirement

  31. #31
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    Sarf Lahndahn
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
    You've obviously never been in a dressing room at half time I'm surprised there isn't a "breathing fire" tone
    I think this is the dilemma presented to the player. As someone engaged in a computer game we're seldom - at least I think - going to be sitting at our desk as passionate/angry as a real life manager gets at half time. So we are going to be making a choice here. Are we going to treat this as a role playing game and act *as* *if* we were there in the dressing room and figure out what we'd feel if this were real? Or, and I think this is more likely, are we going to play it as a strategy game and think "I feel the 'angry' option will get me the best return on performance" as we sit there experiencing no more passion than a pocket calculator?

    I guess it's an interesting choice. I like to think I'll choose the role-playing option and use 'tone' to sort of be a greatly amplified expression of my feelings while playing the game. But I feel the unfeeling android approach is going to be much more successful.

    Also only fair to point out that there will be managers up and down the country at half time speaking calmly when what they really want to do is drink a bottle of whisky and start brandishing a firearm in the changing room...

    So, it's a thought provoking addition to the game, for me.

  32. #32
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th September 2008
    Location
    Zemanlandia
    Posts
    805

    Default

    will the half/full time teamtalks also have tone?

  33. #33
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    Sarf Lahndahn
    Posts
    35

    Default

    While I'm here, can a staff member tell us - or maybe someone familiar with new FM releases in the past - whether we're going to be getting new blog posts all the way until 21st October? I would have thought SI will be running out of news soon.

  34. #34

    Default

    I have liked all the other features, I thought they were good and would add something to the game which i'd enjoy. But this is amazing, this is going to completely change how I play. Was struggling in Coference south with Eastleigh and it felt like there wasn't anything I could do to change the form. It looks like the new team meeting feature you'd be able to get everyone motivated again. That looked brilliant and really like the tones for the player conversation. I haven't read other posts yet so sorry if already asked. Is there tones in press conferences?

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodnotbod View Post
    (Reluctantly) I'm not sure about this feature. (Cautiously) It seems like there will be options that you'd have to be mad to choose. (Assertively) Won't it be very tempting to be calm pretty much all the time?
    I imagine that being calm all the time won't work. If you said to spoke to tevez calmly about not playing the other day I think he'd walk all over you.
    Also with bad refereeing decisions in the game the obvious thing to do is say the referee was right but I know I don't always do that.

  36. #36
    Reserves
    Join Date
    18th September 2007
    Location
    FMCU 2013 Best Poster
    Posts
    11,704

    Default

    Definitely caught my interest about this feature a lot more. Gave up with player interactions early on in 11 as it seemed stupidly easy to have a permanant falling out with a player, even the example to show when they don't go so well was that bad, so maybe worth a new go. Team meetings also seems something that would be very interesting to try out. I know I'd try and be 'calm and reasonable' a lot of the time so might try and find the situations where it would be good to break out of that.

  37. #37
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    28th June 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, AU
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodnotbod View Post
    Also only fair to point out that there will be managers up and down the country at half time speaking calmly when what they really want to do is drink a bottle of whisky and start brandishing a firearm in the changing room...
    I think this goes on in real life... good managers will act at times to do what they believe will engender a desired result from their players, even if it doesn't represent their own emotional feelings.

  38. #38
    Reserves
    Join Date
    31st August 2007
    Location
    not Elland road
    Posts
    10,863

    Default

    a trully great feature, now i can't wait

    been wanting this team meeting for years

  39. #39
    Third Team
    Join Date
    1st September 2006
    Posts
    6,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    +1, At first i was worried about it being somewhat like a chore, but actually it looks like its going to significantly add to immersion factor i felt was missing in FM11

    Also Loving the Team Meetings
    I agree. The immersion factor as you call it was definitely something that was missing in FM I think. Or maybe its just me thats getting too old I also think that the team meetings will be a brilliant addition to the game. Really looking forward to FM12 now.

  40. #40
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th August 2011
    Posts
    74

    Default

    What about tone in press conference ?

  41. #41
    Third Team
    Join Date
    14th November 2008
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    8,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mightymanager View Post
    What about tone in press conference ?
    Awesome idea TBH.
    www.fmbosnia.com - The game starts here

  42. #42
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th September 2007
    Location
    Blackpool & Ipswich
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Video blogs

    Happy with the tone implementation. Well, I will be if it works.

  43. #43
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th July 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    It looks like a case of working out a new, slightly more complicated formula - with added clicks unfortunately - that minimalises the effect of this minigame on the squad's morale. Or, one that exploits the 'feature' to gain morale boosts, if you are that way inclined.
    Once done, I fear it will become monotonous.

  44. #44
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th January 2005
    Location
    Frozen Tundra of Alaska, USA
    Posts
    433

    Default

    I know the video was about tones, but I really like the new player profile screen layout.

  45. #45

    Default

    What does it actually DO though? What effect does it have? JUST morale?

    I think they should at least separate out Morale and say, Confidence so its not just one stat that makes such a difference.
    Last edited by Toothless Gibbon; 03-10-2011 at 17:24.

  46. #46
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd October 2009
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    I've been complaining about individual player talks all year, so I'm pleased to see there's been some work done on them.

    This looks quite promising, hopefully it will make things more interesting, rather than just introducing even more click-click-clicking.

    Team meetings looks like:

  47. #47
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th October 2009
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Thats the best blog yet

  48. #48
    Third Team
    Join Date
    18th February 2007
    Location
    The difference between genius and insanity is measured only by success.
    Posts
    9,708

    Default

    Loving the look of this

  49. #49
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigfacemonkeyman View Post
    It looks like a case of working out a new, slightly more complicated formula - with added clicks unfortunately - that minimalises the effect of this minigame on the squad's morale. Or, one that exploits the 'feature' to gain morale boosts, if you are that way inclined.
    Once done, I fear it will become monotonous.
    Aye, I'm pretty sure once you get the hang of what works for your team and what not, you'll be able to exploit that feature to the death. Especially in the light of how important morale seems to be in FM nowadays.

  50. #50
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd November 2004
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I like the look of the team meetings. It's frustrated me for a while now that I don't have the ability to speak to the whole team about their form.

    I'm very happy that the interaction side of things is continously improving.

  51. #51
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th December 2005
    Location
    The otherside of reality...
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirajzl View Post
    Aye, I'm pretty sure once you get the hang of what works for your team and what not, you'll be able to exploit that feature to the death. Especially in the light of how important morale seems to be in FM nowadays.
    I remember a time where tic-tac-toe used to be a video game...

    I hope that FM doesn't turn into Conversation Football Manager, the endless clicking of the mouse to have a conversation with someone who is not listening anyway just to play the matches is not what I would exactly call a video game. I think we more live in a society where we want a little more action and a little less talk, generally - as the old football saying goes: "let's do the talking out on the pitch"...

  52. #52
    Moderator
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trekman View Post
    I agree. The immersion factor as you call it was definitely something that was missing in FM I think. Or maybe its just me thats getting too old I also think that the team meetings will be a brilliant addition to the game. Really looking forward to FM12 now.
    Yep, FM11 was better than FM10 but not as immersive, if that makes sense. Genuinely excited for FM12 now, unlike last year

  53. #53
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th August 2008
    Location
    Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    246

    Default

    It makes sense. All this tone business. Alex Ferguson/Arsene Wenger use different tone.

    There should be an "(aggressively) Kick boot at player" option.

  54. #54
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th June 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Im waiting for tone options so that I can handle teamtalks like this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylftUmF-GSw

  55. #55
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    1st March 2000
    Location
    Nevada's south beach PSNID: jtyotf
    Posts
    25,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
    You've obviously never been in a dressing room at half time I'm surprised there isn't a "breathing fire" tone
    That would be "Fergie" tone.

    Not quite sure what "reluctantly" is supposed to be. "Calm," "assertive," "aggressive," "cautiously" are all pretty straight forward.

  56. #56
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loversleaper View Post
    I remember a time where tic-tac-toe used to be a video game...

    I hope that FM doesn't turn into Conversation Football Manager, the endless clicking of the mouse to have a conversation with someone who is not listening anyway just to play the matches is not what I would exactly call a video game. I think we more live in a society where we want a little more action and a little less talk, generally - as the old football saying goes: "let's do the talking out on the pitch"...
    I fully agree, but the direction SI seem to be taking with FM suggests we can expect more and more tedious features every year, with an odd useful and actually fun addition (although, "fun" is different for everyone). As I said in some other thread, just because something is realistic it doesn't mean it should be included in the game, especially when it's implemented in a way that it is just another clickfest.
    However, there will always be people who like it and thus justify its introduction into the game.

  57. #57
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    14th July 2008
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rnickster View Post
    Don't like it, more time spent micro managing morale. Its like a mini game within FM which makes you click click click click more and more.

    It's something I will be avoiding.
    Isnt that what you should be doing, football management isnt just about picking players or tactics it is keeping the morale high and this is a sure way to do this and a massive improvment on what we had

  58. #58
    Moderator
    Join Date
    2nd November 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    Isnt that what you should be doing, football management isnt just about picking players or tactics it is keeping the morale high and this is a sure way to do this and a massive improvment on what we had
    its about every aspect, from players to morale to tactics to squad building etc. and the more control we get over each, the better in my opinion. Very much looking forward to this

  59. #59
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    3rd June 2003
    Location
    Feels he has achieved all can at this forum
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Anyone else notice the greyed out 'ask player to retire from internationals' option in the player interaction menu? Its at about 1:20

  60. #60
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    354

    Default

    The team feature looks fantastic ! But i am dreading using the tone system.

  61. #61
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd November 2008
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Team meeting feature looks nice.

    The "tones" feature I think will end up the same as the team-talks feature- people will find the "correct" formula and incessantly repeat it rather than actually being in a 'conversation'. I still use wolfgang's 2009 team talk guide for example. I've made no attempt to think logically about team talks as that's not really how it works... Situation A warrants talk B and that's the end of it.

  62. #62

    Default

    Morale Manager does seem a bit dull - surely more tactical options would be more fun?

  63. #63
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd October 2009
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pauly1616 View Post
    The "tones" feature I think will end up the same as the team-talks feature- people will find the "correct" formula and incessantly repeat it rather than actually being in a 'conversation'. I still use wolfgang's 2009 team talk guide for example. I've made no attempt to think logically about team talks as that's not really how it works... Situation A warrants talk B and that's the end of it.
    This is what concerns me, too. In FM11, the first rule of player interaction is to ignore the words. Getting a more "human" response would make them interesting but I am very sceptical.

  64. #64
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th September 2011
    Location
    Sarf Lahndahn
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason the Yank View Post
    Not quite sure what "reluctantly" is supposed to be.
    To my mind it would be used when you feel something needs to be said but that you're not entirely comfortable saying it. So it's when you say something but you're only 55% sure you should. I could be wrong, though.

  65. #65
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    4th April 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanukki View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun... now I can demoralize my players en masse instead of just individually.
    I agree with this, but at the same time, I look forward to trying to master it.

  66. #66
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th January 2000
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodnotbod View Post
    To my mind it would be used when you feel something needs to be said but that you're not entirely comfortable saying it. So it's when you say something but you're only 55% sure you should. I could be wrong, though.
    Or you're "reluctantly" offering the player out to clubs for whatever reason....or "reluctantly" transfer listing him....with the reluctant tone hopefully the player won't be too upset and still perform on the pitch.

  67. #67
    Amateur
    Join Date
    5th August 2011
    Posts
    205

    Default

    And you could "reluctantly" tell a player if they don't improve in training they're out of the club. Better, use "reluctantly" the first time you tell a big name player off for sub-par training, then if they still don't improve turn "aggressive".
    Last edited by Graham206; 04-10-2011 at 21:14.

  68. #68
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    11th September 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I'd assume not every option is available in every flavor. Like the confrontational stuff. Being separated into their own tabs like that would suggest to me that some have unique options.

  69. #69
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd April 2003
    Location
    Bromborough, Cheshire
    Posts
    692

    Default

    what is the background music in the blogs, anyone know?

  70. #70
    Amateur
    Join Date
    30th September 2009
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Team meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  71. #71
    Reserves
    Join Date
    14th March 2004
    Location
    Phnom Penh!
    Posts
    10,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rooneymagic88 View Post
    what is the background music in the blogs, anyone know?
    annoying?





    10

  72. #72
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2011
    Posts
    176

    Default

    For the 6 tones, why don't associate each tone with a smiley ? This could be even more natural.
    Last edited by speedas; 05-10-2011 at 08:57.

  73. #73
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th July 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedas View Post
    For the 6 tones, why don't associate each tone with a smiley ? This could be even more natural.
    That will have to wait until "demeanour" is added in FM2013.

  74. #74
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th August 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I cannot believe the positive response from this? It is still so basic and feels like far more of a guessing game than anything else.

    In these instances where you are communicating with players on either a collective or private manner, I want so much more freedom to say what I actually would say should I be in the situation in REAL LIFE(which is what we are effectively trying to recreate as best as possible here is it not?).

    If at half time Millwall are trailing 3-0(which is all too often the case unfortunately), I'm pretty sure Kenny Jackett isn't given a list of a few generic things he can say with an option of how he articulates them?! He says what he likes!!

    Another gripe, if I feel like praising one of my top performers recent displays, I can only tell him that he has improved...suggesting he was below par beforehand??? I'm so sick of how repetitive this feature gets, almost where you say what you know will work even though it's absolutely not what you would say in that situation in the slightest.

    Every year this lets me down! And don't even get me started on Press Conferences!!!

  75. #75
    Amateur
    Join Date
    17th August 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    You my friend have just hit the nail on the head!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts