How would you play this regen?

High/intensive finishing and technique training + training focus on quickness. Add an imaginary +3 to +5 to everything and then you will have a good idea what he will look like when he has reached his potential.

However, before he gets 15 in something he is not normally very good at it. So be patient.

Slightly deep-lying target man with some creative freedom. He should grow to be able to receive most types of balls, and a good two-footed passer dropping off the front as others bomb forward is not to be underestimated. Should be a good asset on set pieces and balls into the box in general as well.

(BTW, can you save your images in a format other than .png in future? Thanks)

All my images are saved as .png (it's the default for the Alt+F9 screenshot function) are they that much slower to load usually? Or is it something to do with Imageshack and embedded images?

The problem is it's a 2.9mb image.

You can save it as PNG and have it much much smaller. But for reference PNG stands for Portable Network Graphics, and JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. A jpeg is supposed to be used for PHOTOs, and PNG is supposed to be used for graphics. Technically PNGs should give a better Screenshot than a jpeg, as jpegs adds things called "artifacts" to images. And PNG does not do this, which gives it a better screenshot.

The problem doesn't lie in whether it's PNG or JPEG.

It's just that it's massive file size at 2.9mb for the web.

Here is the same image resaved properly

If you want to replace the image link

kadaboudiafprofileattri.png

He's 16. I'd play him in the U18's ;)

But he's young, he's got plenty of Stamina, I'd try to increase his acceleration and pace through extra training and play him as a fast striker.

Would agree with Target Man too, he's already got most of the key stats and is tall enough already at 16. The Acceleration/Pace might be able to be increased, as Eugene Tyson suggests, but I would prefer to play to his existing strengths.

Before you upload to Imageshack use http://www.gimp.org/ (free download) to change from png to jpeg.

Did my PNG load slow?

It's the image size that's the problem. Imageshack can resize images.

msgboards.jpg

or you could go with 800 x 600 option (easier to read text) or you could use the "opitmise without resize" and it will make it optimal for the web.

Although you can do it with GIMP - it's pretty much not normal to have a 2.9mb image for the web

Just check the file size when you are uploading. If it's over 1mb it's too big.

[\threadjack]

All my images are saved as .png (it's the default for the Alt+F9 screenshot function) are they that much slower to load usually? Or is it something to do with Imageshack and embedded images?

Check the file size - it depends on the content. PNG is a lossless format more suitable for computer generated graphics with solid colors, sharp edges and no noise, while JPEG is a lossy format designed for real photos strong in retaining such varied detail at a low size but very weak with the sharpness and sudden color changes of computer graphics.

Notice the textured+faded background in the OP's image? That's killer for PNG in terms of size. PNG will, however, do very well with the default FM11 skin for example, producing roughly the same size images as JPEG without any of the quality degradation.

Average value in relevant attribute suggests target man but his bravery and teamwork let him down, and I'm not sure if these can be improved that much. He has no attribute lower than 12 for deep lying forward (attack), except off the ball which is 10. I'd play him as a deep lying forward with attack duty and set training focus to off the ball.

For ref:

kada_boudiaf.png

Don't play him at all. He's too young, give him a year in the U18's. Never been too eager to throw a youngster in, slowly bring them in. When the time does come let others work off him as he looks like an ideal target man be it into his feet or to his head.

Given that his positioning and tackling are actually higher than his finishing and dribbling, if you can improve his marking I think he'd make a great ball playing CB... :D

You should probably ignore me though, I live for ball playing CBs in my teams.

robzilla has used the player position calculator which is the best thing you can use in this instance to determine a player's best role - although robzilla suggests DLF attack, i would recommend target man, support as a 2nd striker, or attack if the lone striker

Archived