OMG OMG. Demo Information Latest

Worth pointing out he also said if it fails then the demo wont be next week and the release date wont be the 21st so he hasn't said it will definitely next week (I know what some people are like on this forum, imagine the rage if it doesnt happen)

It won't fail there is no chance of that happening.

I used to find it quite funny with the amount of people speculating when the demo will come out and getting the message back of miles about the angels :) but honestly I just think its getting a bit childish now, and they just enjoy the power, its under 3 weeks till the game itself comes out and not even an announcement, I don't think they treat us with enough respect as they should considering. I am ranting cause I must be honest I am excited about it this years copy with Swansea being in the premiership, but honestly if it wasn't for that, it would practically be the same game with not enough things new in the game to tempt me into buying it, and I have been a huge fan since the start of the series, all the way back when it was 1st called championship manager. I know a lot of people might disagree with me and some might agree, but please just treat your fans with more respect and for next years copy see if it works in your favour, if not do what you always do every year, and please something new and innovative to the game next time, I know the saying why change something if its not broken, but its just getting a bit stale now with little tweaks to things like news and 3D graphics, that I don't think anyone cares about much, and if you did listen to the fans its the training and perhaps better ways of bringing youth through(which has been tweaked a little this year) is what we want more.

anyways thanks look forward to some more thoughts

2-3 weeks before the release and 2 weeks before the demo release is mature to release a date. Keeping on adding mystery when we are so close to the demo release doesn't help to push the marketing, it helps only customers to become impatient instead. IMO.

They arent adding mystery deliberately, the fact is they dont know when they are going to release it, they could set a date but if they miss it, everyone is unhappy. Miles has said hopefully next weekend which is as close to a date as we are going to get for now

Miles has said that he is "queitly confident" about the RC's test. Until thursday/friday, game won't be gold. And we have to hold the fingers crossed because if SEGA call him, there will be bad, bad news. He also said that RC failed often.

Told like that it sounds more a roulette than a software release. I am pretty sure the demo is ready since weeks, they are simply fiddling with SEGA marketing dept......

Told like that it sounds more a roulette than a software release. I am pretty sure the demo is ready since weeks, they are simply fiddling with SEGA marketing dept......

Exactly thats what I am thinking. Also, Miles was saying last night on twitter that he was playing fm 2012 which means to me the game is more than ready.

SI please do not release the game with a load of bugs i just cant accept it any more im happy with fm11 i can wait,

you should release the demo even earlier so we the community can alert you to any bugs you guys might have missed,

i am sick of buying the game on release date to find bugs my 6 year old son would have found with in half hour of playin

the game

he said that he is QUETLY confident, so i don't think that he will send to SEGA an RC that have a lot of problems.

Agreed.

Seems the guys at SI have been putting in ALOT of man hours the last weeks to make sure the game is as smooth as possible, so Im quite confident the RC is good for delivery :)

SI please do not release the game with a load of bugs i just cant accept it any more im happy with fm11 i can wait,

you should release the demo even earlier so we the community can alert you to any bugs you guys might have missed,

i am sick of buying the game on release date to find bugs my 6 year old son would have found with in half hour of playin

the game

excuse the shocking way this post was presented there is something wrong when i post i need to switch my browser i think

A release candidate is called that for a reason. I severely doubt they'd release a demo of that version.

As far as I know, a release candidate is a version that they're happy enough with to go gold. If it gets the OK from SEGA, then it will then be put out in demo form.

Agreed.

Seems the guys at SI have been putting in ALOT of man hours the last weeks to make sure the game is as smooth as possible, so Im quite confident the RC is good for delivery :)

They put a lot of man hours in every year and the game still has bugs when it is released. In fact every game developer put lots of hours in just before the game goes gold, it's known in the industry as the 'crunch period'. I'm not saying it isn't going to be good, I'm just saying dont expect it to be perfect.

for now we just need to be patient. yes we all want to play the game but many people who moan about waiting will also moan that the game got released too early because there is too many bugs!!!

thats fair point

RC = good enough to ship and relatively bug free.

Will still be bugs but nothing that is a show stopper.

Which is rarely the case as most release candidates get glossed over a few times to get rid of a few more bugs(It's FM, a FM without bugs is insane to say the least.) Definitely close to release though.

Archived