Appealing against FA Bans

Has anyone ever had any success with this? your player gets sent off so you appeal against the ban and the FA rules that you did not have valid grounds for appeal. No surprise there then, however in a press conference after a game in which a player of mine was given a straight red I responded when asked that i thought it was an abysmal decision by the referee. This was not unfounded as i had read in the post match report that the major black mark against the ref was the fact that he awarded a red card to my player.

Anyhow the FA remain silent over my criticism so i think, great i am bound to win my appeal this time round whereas previously i have appealed just for the sake of it or because i was annoyed, this time I at least had a vaild reason. Well response from the FA comes back and low and behold they rule once more that i did not have valid grounds...

What does it take to win an appeal!?

I've had some success, but minimal. I heard on here before that constant appealing reduces the chances of success, but I don't do PR anymore so I haven't had a go at a ref in a long time, even when I really want to I can't.

Well the FA kept quiet about me bad mouthing a ref only to say that i did not have valid grounds for an appeal, which is kind of a contradiction from them since their silence kind of proves my case. I usually always appeal so that could of had something to do with it.

Archived