OFFICIAL* Blog Feedback - GUI pt 2

Have to sign in to Yahoo to view screenshots :S.

Hmm... odd. I'm signed in already with my Flickr account, and still get the error. Dunno what is the problem then.

Ok, working now. Had to add SEGA Europe as a friend. Agree, a bit too much bother to view some screenshots.

Question on squad depth - What is the bit about players not excluded from position? Does this mean we can choose to exclude certain players and it will show our best 3 not including him? I hope so, because it's annoying when you have a player who is good in many positions but you only play him in one, and want to know who is best other than him.

• SI Staff
Question on squad depth - What is the bit about players not excluded from position? Does this mean we can choose to exclude certain players and it will show our best 3 not including him? I hope so, because it's annoying when you have a player who is good in many positions but you only play him in one, and want to know who is best other than him.

Yes.

Wow, team talks are completely overhauled. Looking good.

Video blog about the team talk revamp will be next week.

First picture, the tactic screen. Where is the "load tactic" and "Save tactic" buttons?

Load tactic is an option under "add tactic". Save tactic an option under "options" for each tactic.

Question One

About the attribute color screen

a) Made come changes, close the game. Next time i run FM, will the changes remain?

b) Will the changes only afect the skin i'n playing with, or will overight despite the skin i choose?

Question Two

In the team talk picture, i notice the "body language item. I think this is something like a immediate "response" from the players to your team/individual talk.

a) If i talk to them, and i notice the react baddly, can i change my team talk? Or it will be "locked", and dont allow me to try and try again untill i see a good response from them? I ask this because in FM2011 we only knew the reaction to your team talk after the game... now, we will know it "in teal time".

Looks very nice. However, I've noted a few strange things:

Screenshot 1 (tactics screen): Why are the players outside of the match squad not listed in order of position (e.g. GK DR DL DC DMC etc.)?? Actually, I have found this to occur also om my FM2011 game and for me this is a massive annoyance and I also cannot remember this was the case for earlier FM versions. I hope this will be fixed for the full game.

Screenshot X (transfer centre 3): Why are these French clubs listed as npower Championship??? This surely is a bug???

Question One

Question Two

In the team talk picture, i notice the "body language item. I think this is something like a immediate "response" from the players to your team/individual talk.

a) If i talk to them, and i notice the react baddly, can i change my team talk? Or it will be "locked", and dont allow me to try and try again untill i see a good response from them? I ask this because in FM2011 we only knew the reaction to your team talk after the game... now, we will know it "in teal time".

Surely this would be a bad addition to the game as the whole point of management is to learn how your players react to different situations. IRL you wouldnt have a manager say "Hold on a minute i didnt mean that, what i meant to say was this..." over and over again until ALL his players were happy. Its gotta keep you guessing to test your skill and abilty to manage said team/players.

Screenshot 1 (tactics screen): Why are the players outside of the match squad not listed in order of position (e.g. GK DR DL DC DMC etc.)?? Actually, I have found this to occur also om my FM2011 game and for me this is a massive annoyance and I also cannot remember this was the case for earlier FM versions. I hope this will be fixed for the full game.

You can actually fix it on FM11. You just need to play around with it. :)

Surely this would be a bad addition to the game as the whole point of management is to learn how your players react to different situations. IRL you wouldnt have a manager say "Hold on a minute i didnt mean that, what i meant to say was this..." over and over again until ALL his players were happy. Its gotta keep you guessing to test your skill and abilty to manage said team/players.

Presumably you can't change it once you've said something.

Looks very nice. However, I've noted a few strange things:

Screenshot X (transfer centre 3): Why are these French clubs listed as npower Championship??? This surely is a bug???

click the head of the PKD column and then shift+click the head of the position column. Hey presto!

You can actually fix it on FM11. You just need to play around with it. :)

I started up my FM2011 save and followed your advice...

I find it hard to believe, but actually this advice has solved my problem! If you hold shift you can select more than one sorting critera. I never realised this, stupid me...

I should have asked this earlier, because this annoyed me every time when I was making my line-up.

Apologies to SI for naming this a 'bug'!

I started up my FM2011 save and followed your advice...

I find it hard to believe, but actually this advice has solved my problem! If you hold shift you can select more than one sorting critera. I never realised this, stupid me...

I should have asked this earlier, because this annoyed me every time when I was making my line-up.

Apologies to SI for naming this a 'bug'!

You are welcome ;) now you can play without being annoyed ^^

Archived