The SFraser Memorial Thread - Links to all the discussions and guides.

Good work Romanista.

Have you got a list of the posts that the PKM's refer to? It would be pretty cool if I could choose a PKM to watch and then read the accompanying thread too.

I don't remember what post they came from exactly, but iirc the Cardiff and West Brom matches were from 'Creativity and Flair' and both Barcelona and both Liverpool matches were from 'Meet the System'. The rest I'm not as sure about, but I may just have another read of his threads soon to see where they came from.

I've got a FM10 saved game of his in year 2023 somewhere. He sent it me to look over his training and tactics as he had a lot of questions and had made about 1k notes which accompanied them in player profiles etc. I'll have to see if I can find it when I get the chance. I'm pretty sure it was at this time he wrote Meet The System.

I've got a FM10 saved game of his in year 2023 somewhere. He sent it me to look over his training and tactics as he had a lot of questions and had made about 1k notes which accompanied them in player profiles etc. I'll have to see if I can find it when I get the chance. I'm pretty sure it was at this time he wrote Meet The System.

That would be brilliant!

What about which version of FM the PKM is from? Does it matter?

The version is FM10. I doubt that the PKM's will be compatible with the newer games, though it might be worth a try.

That would be incredible, please do. I would love to have a look at that as I've been trying to emulate the way he ran his squad in posts like this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

There are some real gems in there that I wasn't aware of.

The "Influence of Influence" is a very intriguing read, same goes for the one on injuries.

There are some real gems in there that I wasn't aware of.

The "Influence of Influence" is a very intriguing read, same goes for the one on injuries.

I'd never even thought that attribute would contribute in that way until I read that article, then played last night and realised why my talented-yet-frustrating winger playing as an Inside Fwd got so much of the ball which he invariably wasted. He has an influence of 16...the other winger's was only 3. Amazing!

What happened with this, have you found anything?

• 6 years later...

I keep coming back to this wonderful collection of his articles, relevant for any version of FM (even if the latest versions have been a bit worse...)

Too bad the pictures are gone now

Edited by Experienced Defender
inappropriate word