+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Higher attendance than stadium allows

Amateur

Default Higher attendance than stadium allows

Don't know if others has noticed this, but I just played a match with my Juventus side against Lazio with a higher attendance than my stadium allows.
    I got a new stadium with a capacity of 59190 just before the season started, so I was a bit surprised to see that 59196 had been at the match.

Where did these 6 extra people sit?
    And is it even legal to squeeze more people into a stadium than it's built for?

I know it's just 6 people but stil...

Part-Timer

I sold 600 more season tickets than my stadium could hold a season back. I feel a bit sorry for those fans. I hope they sued

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Born2killzone View Post
    I sold 600 more season tickets than my stadium could hold a season back. I feel a bit sorry for those fans. I hope they sued
    Perhaps your club was calculating that not every one would attend every match...

Maybe I have an extra ultra secret VIP lounge....

Amateur

yes my droylsden team are in league one...with sell out 3000 every game... by board decided to put 2500 seats in to make it an all seater stadium.. we moved to boundry park (oldhams ground) for a few months...... i sold out 4000 season tickets.... 4months later i moved back to my 3000 seater stadium

Part-Timer

I know why mine happened.

I had a 5000 capacity stadium, I sold 1900 season tickets, unfortunately being in the premier league meant my stadium could only use the seats which was only 1300, so 600 of them wearnt allowed to stand so were refused entry.

+ Reply to Thread