OFFICIAL* Blog Feedback - Social Networking

Not bad, I can see youtube being funny for multiplayer. I'll upload goals and remind people for years. Still, all of what has been announced so far have been 'add-ons' to the peripheral stuff. I'm interested to hear about the MATCH ENGINE.

Are 1v1's fixed?

are long shots fixed?

corners to near/far post too effective

long throws simply don't ever work...

and so on.

I think I know where SI gets so many clicking things to make things happen in the game.

How about quoting the blog post when you post this thread? Currently it's "oh new blog" "click" "click through to blog post" "click back to forums to talk about it"

It's not that big of a deal. But in keeping things easier to access not just on the forums, website, blogs, and Football Manager it would be more efficient to have people click less, overall.

/rant

Ok - the new features look great. I'm not that much into uploading things to social sites. But I'm tickled by the inclusion of Tick Boxes to select multiple things, not the only area I've seen them in too. That alone is something I've wanted since FM07.

I see two uses for this youtube application . If you are making a tactical blog it could add real depht to it if properly used. Another would be if you tend to play FM with another person. Like me and my friend used to meet and watch the game on the telly and play FM in the meantime. Now he´s moved to Australia, on the other side of the glope so this will be brilliant if I want to show him something or just brag.

I personally don´t see any other uses for this youtube thing. However I don´t see any uses at all for the Facebook or Twitter things. Can't imagine it would take long before all my friends would block me if I keep posting some FM statuses there :p

Yay custom highlights. Now the highlights will actually be like realistic highlights instead of just goals.

Maybe FM13 you can record your voice to the highlight package within FM if you have a mic? Just an idea.. :D

With the webcam recording your reaction when goal is scored in a little corner lol. (optional of course ;) )

Don't really see the point of putting FM animations on the web. A waste of time and effort.

You have no idea how many people love to blog about their FM careers do you.

I don't use this, but obviously some people do and the custom highlights looks good.

Can SI answer a couple of questions please:

1. Can you say what the blogs are going to be about before you post them or not?

2. Are you doing any blogs over the weekend? ( You didn't say anything like we will be back tommorow or that's it for this week)

Thanks and all the blogs so far only seem to be further improving the game in my eyes. :applause:

I don't use this, but obviously some people do and the custom highlights looks good.

Can SI answer a couple of questions please:

1. Can you say what the blogs are going to be about before you post them or not?

2. Are you doing any blogs over the weekend? ( You didn't say anything like we will be back tommorow or that's it for this week)

Thanks and all the blogs so far only seem to be further improving the game in my eyes. :applause:

1) The order of when they get put out changes depending on what's ready, so we can't accurately predict what's going to be the blog topic for each day :)

2) Next one will be on Monday :)

Archived