Alot of you are BAD cheaters!

Im not trying to start a agruement but i notice alot of you winning PL 5 years on the trot..Winning the CL 10 times etc...

Some fellow said he won both the CL and PL 10 times in a row! That's crazy

Alot of you reload the game and then think your great all of a sudden with screenshots....Same wit buying players like adding Manager then getting all the best players for free

The best i have done is win the CL 2 times in a row...you cheaters win it 5-10 times in a row and that's to me ruins the game

first of all get a life.

secondly, how do you KNOW someones cheating? it is possible to win 10 cls and prems in a row, some of these guys are amazing at tactics and is quite achievable. On FM07 i won in 10 years, 7 CL and 9 Prems, i didnt cheat at all, nor did i have any clue about tactics, i just bought good young players. Imagine if i knew tactics and all other stuff, could have won it all easily.

Originally posted by Footy King:

Im not trying to start a agruement but i notice alot of you winning PL 5 years on the trot..Winning the CL 10 times etc...

Alot of you reload the game and then think your great all of a sudden with screenshots....Same wit buying players like adding Manager then getting all the best players for free

The best i have done is win the CL 2 times in a row...you cheaters win it 5-10 times in a row and that's to me ruins the game

Never done that myself. But who are you??? People can do what they want with the game.

Sounds like you are trying to start an argument. If I was allowed to use bad words on here, then I would. However, you are the end of a bell.

Jesus you people are sick!

Im not trying to start a argument but a few people (not everyone) make the game look a bit stupid

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYINGG GET A LIFE.....IF YOUR SAYING DAT THEN I SHOULD SAY THE SAME BLODDY THING BACK!

GO TO BED! AND GO PLAY YOUR LITTLE KIDDY GAMES! Just cauze people are better than you, know how to buy players, have great tactics, it makes them cheaters! YOU JUST DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY! GO STUDY FM GUIDES!

Lolz

Okay, two things wrong there.

Firstly, you assume that anyone doing better than you must be cheating. I don't doubt some are, but it is entirely possible to legitimately establish that kind of dominance on FM.

Secondly, why on earth does it ruin your game if other people cheat? It's their game, they can play it how they want, so just forget about it and enjoy your own game instead. You'd have to be pretty insecure to have your game ruined by what someone else says they have done.

0M6 R0n4LDZo!!!111

we are not saying they didnt cheat, but the people who do that dont go on about how they win multiple titles, they have edited the games for themselves to make it mor efun, not to brag about it. And even if they have, its their game, not yours.

FFS am i not saying everyone is a cheater...Alot of people are real but when you see idoits saying they get Ronaldinho,Ronaldo(Skinny one) Rooney,Fabregas for Free in their first season of course they cheated!

Maybe so. But what are you going to do about it? Probably nothing. There will always be such people and posts. The best thing you can do is not worry about it and read other messages which are more interesting to you and can help you improve your game skills.

ii agree with both sides here, im sure theres someone who has done that n well done to them....me personally get bored of a game really quick with modifiers thats why i unistalled them about 2 month ago

FFS am i not saying everyone is a cheater...Alot of people are real but when you see idoits saying they get Ronaldinho,Ronaldo(Skinny one) Rooney,Fabregas for Free in their first season of course they cheated!

People dont honestly come on and say they got all those players for free do they?

Also,how can it ruin the game for you if other people cheat,its not like its an online game or anything

Originally posted by Ched:

Am i the only person that finds it amusing that the OP posts mainly in GPTG and yet accuses others of cheating?

The sooner this thread gets closed the better...

icon14.gif

Me thinks it's probably some twelve year old off on the sick before school finishes icon_rolleyes.gif It could be a very long summer icon_mad.gif

So what if people cheat?

They paid the game out of their own money so they are entitled to do what they want with their game, if they want to cheat, then they can cheat if they want.

I, for instance do not use programs such as FMM or Genie Scout because, in my opinion it takes the fun out of the game and I enjoy finding players on my own.

FFS grow up.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol to the OP of this,

Just because some people do better than you doesn't mean they're cheating.

TBH I don't find it all starting with a good side and winning everything possible near enough every season, the income you can generate by signing free players and selling them instantly is unbelievable.

Even if people do cheat I don't see the problem, it's there game leave them to it, I've just downloaded FMM and have started to use that on a new game as I've become bored of all my saves, and theres no point begining a new one now(With 09 not being too far away), so I'm having instant fun with lots of funds, sure I'll be bored after half a season but my choice.

Jesus you people are sick!

Im not trying to start a argument but a few people (not everyone) make the game look a bit stupid

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYINGG GET A LIFE.....IF YOUR SAYING DAT THEN I SHOULD SAY THE SAME BLODDY THING BACK!

Stop making sweeping statements in the forum and starting topics thats just going to degenerate into a mud-slinging competition. For one thing, there are tonnes of ways to play the game, and there are tonnes of people who are really successful in the game. This is a nonsensical topic and should be closed.

In future I wouldn't go around the forums labelling people who may be more successful than you as "cheaters", that's bad form in a public forum.

Archived