How good is?

JOEJOE

Basically just want to get your opinions on David Santon in the game how good do you think he is? do you guys believe he is good enough to play for a top EPL team? and if so would he be a first teamer or just backup? look forward to what you guys have to say.

Good player + team forum might be the best place for this http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/21-Good-Player-amp-Team-Guide I assume you mean Davide Santon from Italy? I've had him before at Championship level and he was great. I seem to remember my scouts said he was good enough for the Prem but there are scouts and then there are scouts if you know what I mean...

He's a good backup because he can play both sides. Defensively, he's not good enough to be in the first team of a top EPL club.

He was a brilliant player in another Football Management Game (not naming it as i dont want boot marks on my nice firm bum)

On my FM2011 latest save, hes not had much playing time and seems to be an average player.. Wasnt he touted as the next Maldini?

I've got him as Rafael and Digne's back up at Man Utd. Picked him up on a free. Does a fine job as back up for me, and meant I could free up £8m to keep the club's finances in order by selling Fabio.

perfect i have signed him for similar reasons to you the main one being he is on a free just gotta wait till the end of season to actually get him now :)

Archived