Closed Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Football Manager Live ?

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th September 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Football Manager Live ?

    Hell-o All

    Can someone tell me that FML2 will arrive in future ?
    I don't take "no" for an answer.
    I know it is probably close to impossible but me and few of my friends would welcome back FML with open arms and tears of joy!

    Thank You
    Enjoy Your Gaming

  2. #2
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStanczyk View Post
    Hell-o All

    Can someone tell me that FML2 will arrive in future ?
    I don't take "no" for an answer.
    I know it is probably close to impossible but me and few of my friends would welcome back FML with open arms and tears of joy!

    Thank You
    Enjoy Your Gaming
    Theres the problem thats the amount of people that played it

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    20th November 2008
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    FML will not return. SI are working on FMOnline for the Korean market, but unless that is a huge success over there they have said it will not be coming to the UK market, so there is a chance, but i wouldn't bank on it

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't know about FML but you should check ULTIMATE FOOTBALL LIVE .

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th September 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I will check it Hugo
    If it is going to korean market is it any way to sign up there?
    Or it will be in korean language only?
    Where can I read more about it?
    Thank You GuitarMan for reply earlier and now

  6. #6
    Sports Interactive Rb's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th April 2002
    Posts
    13,582

    Default

    As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

    We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

    As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

    Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well!

  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st March 2003
    Location
    Torhout (be), GW Saunders
    Posts
    616

    Default

    The passion........, the glory........

    learning Korean and moving there

    DC utd will rise again

  8. #8
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th September 2007
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rb View Post
    As mentioned, there is no Football Manager Live 2 in the works.

    We are working on a game for the Korean market, which will only be available in Korea, with the only available language being Korean also.

    As of yet we have no cemented plans to bring the game to other territories. This would only be considered if it was successful in Korea.

    Saying all of the above, it's nice to see there's still some passion for Football Manager Live. I still certainly miss it as well!
    Wasn't the Korean game meant to be announced last week? (i heard it on the first podcast).

  9. #9
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    20th September 2007
    Location
    Voller/Ramos/Miller
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Manager08 View Post
    Wasn't the Korean game meant to be announced last week? (i heard it on the first podcast).
    There was a big press launch in Korea last week

  10. #10
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th September 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    any link to official (even in korean) website of FMO please
    I was googling but I'm a bad googler

  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th January 2012
    Location
    kavala
    Posts
    17

    Default

    i'm still w8ing the time that i will play it again....hope i don't get too much old :P damn nostalgia....damn si

  12. #12
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th July 2010
    Location
    Helmond, Holland
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Yeah me to I miss Football Manager Live..Metgod was the nicest place where I've been.

    FC Hollandia United

  13. #13
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th March 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I miss it also, but lets be quite frank here, the game appealed to far to many users to be economically viable

  14. #14
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th January 2012
    Location
    kavala
    Posts
    17

    Default

    i firmly believe that was cause of lack of advertising...me personally i was lucky to know that fml was exist...i found it out from one link of my friend..

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    12th October 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Apparently the live/online route is what CM is now going down.
    Be interesting if they can start to offer some competition.

  16. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    28th June 2004
    Location
    Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like this.
    Posts
    34,959

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts