PSP questions

Hey SI, has any of this been decided yet?

How many countries/leagues will there be? Like will there be Conference/Serie C teams?

Just how in depth will the tactics be?

Is the data going to be up to date when the game's released?

I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad?

Will you be able to play multiple leagues/change jobs etc?

Maybe you could sticky this so that anyone who has questions about this upcoming release could ask them here? icon_smile.gif

P.S I'd just like to say that I didn't buy a PSP JUST to play FM, it was just the final straw that tipped me over the edge to make me buy one ok? Honestly! Good - glad we got that sorted out! icon_smile.gif

Hey SI, has any of this been decided yet?

How many countries/leagues will there be? Like will there be Conference/Serie C teams?

Just how in depth will the tactics be?

Is the data going to be up to date when the game's released?

I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad?

Will you be able to play multiple leagues/change jobs etc?

Maybe you could sticky this so that anyone who has questions about this upcoming release could ask them here? icon_smile.gif

P.S I'd just like to say that I didn't buy a PSP JUST to play FM, it was just the final straw that tipped me over the edge to make me buy one ok? Honestly! Good - glad we got that sorted out! icon_smile.gif

• SI Staff

We're posting more info on both console games today which should answer all your questions - I'll wait for the PR people to get started rather than jump ahead of them for most of the questions ... however ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We upped the squad limit from 30 to 36 in the game but apart from that year you're right ...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by homerjnick:

Maybe one for Sega but I dont have a PSP yet but will do when FM is out, will there be a pack with a PSP along with FM06? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know to be honest - I'd expect some shops might allow you to make one up if there isn't one by default (I know a few places do a console + 2 games or whatever as their opening deal).

Archived