Closed Thread

Thread: PSP questions

Amateur

Hey SI, has any of this been decided yet?

How many countries/leagues will there be? Like will there be Conference/Serie C teams?
    Just how in depth will the tactics be?
    Is the data going to be up to date when the game's released?
    I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad?
    Will you be able to play multiple leagues/change jobs etc?

Maybe you could sticky this so that anyone who has questions about this upcoming release could ask them here?

P.S I'd just like to say that I didn't buy a PSP JUST to play FM, it was just the final straw that tipped me over the edge to make me buy one ok? Honestly! Good - glad we got that sorted out!

Amateur

Hey SI, has any of this been decided yet?

How many countries/leagues will there be? Like will there be Conference/Serie C teams?
    Just how in depth will the tactics be?
    Is the data going to be up to date when the game's released?
    I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad?
    Will you be able to play multiple leagues/change jobs etc?

Maybe you could sticky this so that anyone who has questions about this upcoming release could ask them here?

P.S I'd just like to say that I didn't buy a PSP JUST to play FM, it was just the final straw that tipped me over the edge to make me buy one ok? Honestly! Good - glad we got that sorted out!

Portsmouth Researcher

Wouldnt it have been worth doing a search?

Amateur

Yep which is why I did one and didn't find the answers to my questions. Next?

Amateur

It seems you forgot to type 'PSP' into your search.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/for...1/m/4892042881

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

We're posting more info on both console games today which should answer all your questions - I'll wait for the PR people to get started rather than jump ahead of them for most of the questions ... however ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I assume each team won't have a reserve team? You'll just have a max 30 player 1st team squad? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We upped the squad limit from 30 to 36 in the game but apart from that year you're right ...

Amateur

Maybe one for Sega but I dont have a PSP yet but will do when FM is out, will there be a pack with a PSP along with FM06?

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by homerjnick:
    Maybe one for Sega but I dont have a PSP yet but will do when FM is out, will there be a pack with a PSP along with FM06? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know to be honest - I'd expect some shops might allow you to make one up if there isn't one by default (I know a few places do a console + 2 games or whatever as their opening deal).

Homerjnick - There are no plans to do an official FM bundle. We'd love to, and hope to do one in the future, but that's all controlled by Sony.

Closed Thread