i just cant play FM2011 now the new season is up and running and FM 2012 is out soon !!!

i havent played FM2011 in about a month but i tried to start the last great save out of it....

so i got an idea to start with Crystal Palace and turn them into the new Barcelona !!!! HA

me being a wizz on photoshop i made a new home and away kit for them for the "NEW" season and i was ready to go!!!!

5 games into the season and a lot of things are annoying me !! QPR are rock bottom after 5 straight loses !! Swansea just sacked Brendan Rodgers after 4 loses in the first 5 games !!!

and worse! West Ham are 1st in the premier league and Birmingham is 4th !!!!!

IN OTHER WORDS the memory of the 2010/11 is still raw and QPR not winning the championship and West Ham not going down kills the game for me !!!

PLEASE SI !!! surprise everyone and bring FM2012 earlier then NOVEMBER !! EVEN MID OCTOBER WILL DO

BECAUSE FM2011 IS SOOO LAST YEAR!

THANKs

i havent played FM2011 in about a month but i tried to start the last great save out of it....

so i got an idea to start with Crystal Palace and turn them into the new Barcelona !!!! HA

me being a wizz on photoshop i made a new home and away kit for them for the "NEW" season and i was ready to go!!!!

5 games into the season and a lot of things are annoying me !! QPR are rock bottom after 5 straight loses !! Swansea just sacked Brendan Rodgers after 4 loses in the first 5 games !!!

and worse! West Ham are 1st in the premier league and Birmingham is 4th !!!!!

IN OTHER WORDS the memory of the 2010/11 is still raw and QPR not winning the championship and West Ham not going down kills the game for me !!!

PLEASE SI !!! surprise everyone and bring FM2012 earlier then NOVEMBER !! EVEN MID OCTOBER WILL DO

BECAUSE FM2011 IS SOOO LAST YEAR!

THANKs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get what you mean man I'm in the same situation. It kills me how I'm getting to the 3rd season and manchester united have bought the wackest players ever and didn't qaulify for the champions league, same with man city. Pleaaaase SI bring it out abit earlier this year it makes a bit of a difference. I just can't play fm11 know seeing the improvments in fm12 and the transfers.

His transfer updates are good but some of the CA/PA updates are just laughable and ruin the whole thing.

Which ones like ? if you think some pa/ca changes are wrong say which ones in my thread and im sure pav will look at them

Archived