FM 2010 patch 10.3 = Best FM Ever Who still plays it ?

FM 2010 was a big revolution in the FM series. All the new features were innovative an nearly all the related bugs were corrected with patch 10.3.

I didn't like FM2010, I still play FM2010, because all the new features in FM2011 have still bugs. So, if the new feature has bugs it's also not interesting to use them. Because the bugs ruins in the feature.

So I'm sceptic for FM2012, they are very good new ideas in there, but new features means also new bugs...

Hope SI will correct most of the bugs in FM2011 and and that all the new features in FM2012 will not have bugs.

Who still plays FM2010 (10.3) ?

Thx

I don't agree that FM2010 was a big revolution personally. The most revolutionary FM in recent times was probably FM09 when they went to 3D. That was 09, wasn't it? I actually didn't enjoy FM09 that much. FM10 was more evolutionary than revolutionary, if you'll forgive my Alan Partridge moment. I enjoyed it, though. I had quite a long term game going on it until I got more into a couple of saves with FM2011. Very few of the recent FMs have been all that revolutionary. The game progresses in steps, generally. In fact, FM11 barely felt like anything much had been changed from FM10 to me.

I still play FM10 and love it. I went to FM11 and did like the game but felt it wasn't complete. I also had the dreaded history bug where none of the player stats would be recorded in their history tab.

Went back to FM10 in May this year with an early career save I had started and haven't stopped playing since.

I agree with Mike7077 above and feel the change from 10 to 11 wasn't that much of a difference. I felt 11 was more of an update with random features thrown in that would one day be fixed.... FM12 coming soon.

FM10 10.3 is my favourite as well, by a long way. By far the most enjoyable to play long-term... it had the right balance between gameplay and simulation. I felt I was in control of what was happening.

FM11 to me still feels a bit too random for my liking... and teams not signing players of their calibre means the game loses a lot of value at the period where established players start to decline.

FM10 10.3 is my favourite as well, by a long way. By far the most enjoyable to play long-term... it had the right balance between gameplay and simulation. I felt I was in control of what was happening.

FM11 to me still feels a bit too random for my liking... and teams not signing players of their calibre means the game loses a lot of value at the period where established players start to decline.

been going on for years. AI clubs sign players based on CA/PA but the young players rarely progress due to lack of game time at the right age.

chelsea always ruin lukaku in my saves when they sign him young.

10.3 was fantastic, I agree.

If FM11 wasn't also excellent I probably would go back to it. Can't agree that any features are bugged - the only bug that's actually affected my gameplay was an issue with existing saves from 10.2 having the homegrown players not quite work right, but I've gotten enough seasons done now that that's no longer an issue.

I used to think that FM2010.3 was the best FM so far.

When FM2011, i still think that FM2010.3 was the best.

After the first two patchs, i still think that FM2010.3 was the best.

But... and theres always a but...

When patch 11.3 was released... nevermind FM2010.3!

FM2011, with patch 11.3, is so much better!

Still playing 10.2 tbh. Never upgraded to 10.3 as I didn't (and still don't) have any major issues with the game, so didn't see the need to get the newer patch, especially after all of the issues with the ****-easy corner routine that doesn't require you doing anything stupid to result in 30+ goals a season for someone.

i play 2010 still. 2051-2052. season go on here.i couoldn't like 2011.playability so bad.contracts,then,regens,player positiond like m/amc. olders amc (for main player menu).

may be little things but important for me.so i still play 2010.

10.3 was a great patch. It probably says more about the state of FM10 up to that point though. Shouldn't have to wait 6 months to get a playable game.

All up 10.3 did give me a lot of enjoyable FM time and thats more than i can say for FM11

*pins gold rant +medal on chest and puts up fanboy shields*

Archived