[FM11] My Conquest for World Domination

apchivers

Hi. After reading a few treads on this forum, I have decided to start a Journeyman style career game. Hope you enjoy the read and please let me know if there is any way that I can improve this thread or if there are any more details you would like to see.

Leagues Loaded:

All Leagues from Chile, China, England, Ireland, Mexico, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and Uruguay. Medium database, no extra edits.

Aims for Save

There are no specific aims for this save, just see where the career takes me. I have loaded leagues from each continent on the game so I have the opportunity to win the continental cup for each continent. Starting off sunday league reputation and unemployed.

Dream Jobs:

I would like to manage any of the following teams:

Bristol City - Local team to me, would love to get them into an established Premiership side.

Leicester City - Went to University at Leicester and started to follow the Foxes during my time there.

Tenerife - Saw them play when I was on holiday there and always check the results.

Stop 1: F.C.A.K, Johannesburg

FCAK.jpeg

Formerly known as Mabopane Young Masters, F.C.A.K were founded in 2006 and currently play in the South African First Division Inland. They play their home matches at Eldorado Park in Johannesburg and have fairly basic training facilities and have basic youth facilities. FCAK are predicted to come 5th and the board have given £275,000 transfer budget and £1.2k per week for wages in order to achieve this.

Board Expectations

First Division Inland - Respectable league position

Media Prediction - 5th (out of 8)

SAFA Cup - Second Round

First Division Cup - Not important

Transfer Summary - 5 defensive players (inc 2 GK) in on free transfers, 2 players out on frees. No real notable signings in or out.

Aims for the season

• Establish a high mid table league position to build a foundation for a promotion assault next season.
  • Improve back room staff.
  • Bring in younger players, as team is quite old.
  • SAFA Cup run would be nice.

My first trophy of this save is the one the board couldn’t care less about (the First Divison Cup) but a trophy is a trophy I guess.

Two goals from 35 Zimbabwean midfielder/striker Alois Bunjira was enough for us to win the final for the first time in the clubs history over slight favourites Bay Utd (currently sitting top of the Coastal Division). In previous rounds we beat Black Leopards, United FC and Jomo Cosmos despite being slight underdogs for all 3 games.

Cup WIn

FCAK Mid Season Update

Fixtures

Table

After a draw and a loss from our opening two league games I thought we could be in for a long season but then we went 6 games unbeaten including two impressive 2-1 victorys over two of the promotion hopefulls, Jomo Cosmos and Dynamos, taking us up to 2nd in the league. However, we have only won 2 of the last 6 games and have dropped to 4th in the table.

Sashi Chalwe, our Zambian centre back, has been the pick of our players with 7.66 from 18 games. Our top scorer has been Zimbabwean striker Evans Gwekwerere with 9 goals in 18 appearances. For the next half of the season I hope we make the most of our chances in order for a promotion chase (top two in league go into a promotion playoff - dont quite understand how it works, will update this when I know).

Anymore details anyone wants to see then please let me know. Also if anyone could let me know how to put a picture in rather than a hyperlink then that would be appreciated to improve the layout of this thread.

Archived