Closed Thread

Thread: Very Wierd Gitch!

Amateur
    Somewhere on earth, Playing and helping everyone on Football Manager Handheld 2007!

I am currently playing as Adelaide United FC from the A-League and I am half way through the season and in my last 4 game 3 of my players allways get injured 2 minutes through the game but after the game I check the news an it says they dont have any injuries, the highest amount of injuries i have had was my 7 players ,Can someone please help!!!!!
    Many thanks,
    David

Amateur
    Somewhere on earth, Playing and helping everyone on Football Manager Handheld 2007!

I am currently playing as Adelaide United FC from the A-League and I am half way through the season and in my last 4 game 3 of my players allways get injured 2 minutes through the game but after the game I check the news an it says they dont have any injuries, the highest amount of injuries i have had was my 7 players ,Can someone please help!!!!!
    Many thanks,
    David

Amateur

Check your training regimen. You may be over-doing it with the squad. I had a run of injuries and backed off on my training a bit and the injuries all but stopped (except for the occassional knock picked up here and there).

You need to see what kind of injuries you're having also. Pulled muscles are usually from over-training. Getting lots of knocks during games may be from tackling too hard. If that's the case you may have to back that off in your team instructions as well.

Third Team

it could have somthing to do with the fitness as there has been an issue with players condition in australia they get worse later on in the season.

Amateur

Thank you both but i have changed me training and i still get the same injuries, now i have been sacked because of poor results but this was not my fault because i lost nearly all of my games because i had to give up i only had 2 players to play, so because i had been sacked i started again and the same thing has happened but now all of my team was injured at the start so i formatted my memory card and now its fine so it must of been an error with the save thanks for your time.

Closed Thread