Football Manager Live

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Google ultimate football live and find out.

I cant understand why any hardcore FM'er wouldnt have enjoyed FML, it took genuine skill to play, was so fun tactically.

Yeah, instead of Computer, you had real managers to compete against :D

Google ultimate football live and find out.

I cant understand why any hardcore FM'er wouldnt have enjoyed FML, it took genuine skill to play, was so fun tactically.

Because 9 times out of 10 you ended up playing against AI anyway because there wasnt enough people online to make it worth while, great idea, but very poorly put together. Also people like to blast through seasons in FM, it just wasnt possible on FML.

can u play 'ufl' or is it in development still ?

Still in development at the moment, alpha testing wont be too long away though so check the website/forums for updates.

@milnerpoint - 9/10 times is a bit of an exaggeration, but i know what you mean, especially towards the end the AI levels were getting a bit ridiculous, still my favorite game ever though!

Would love to see FML make a comeback. I would happily take it as it was when it finished. It had come so far since its first launch, it was so disappointing to see it axed. It was a great game! Ok yes it had it's issues, what game doesn't, and that didn't stop it being incredible to play. Miss you FML :(

Ahhhhh none of you have listened to the latest Podcast! FML is COMING BACK!!! It's near the end of the podcast I think, Miles talks about going to South Korea to meet with a company which is helping develop it!

I played it, loved it, and will play again!

Ahhhhh none of you have listened to the latest Podcast! FML is COMING BACK!!! It's near the end of the podcast I think, Miles talks about going to South Korea to meet with a company which is helping develop it!

I played it, loved it, and will play again!

It's being remade for the asian market, which is vastly different from the UK/european market, i mean they have anime cartoons that go along with the game. If its successful there then it MAY be brought over here, but i doubt it will be any time soon.

I think they should have just taken Football Manager and put it online. In other words, network games with TONS of managers and on SI's servers. I'd pay extra for that.

I tried FM Live but the whole create your own club thing didn't hold my interest. I like the regular FMs because I can manage real clubs in real leagues.

Archived