All countries and leagues?

I was just wondering, if I was to load all countries and leagues for my database, would the game crash? or would it just be really slow?

Depends on the specs of your computer -it may not crash a slow machine but it will be very slow while processing. Can't see the point , personally.

agreed you need to try it for yourself, my old machine would just crash after 3 seasons as it had run out of memory, and the processing times were unbearable, but my new PC can handle them all comfortably.

its all depends on your terms or acceptable performance,

and FranzT i like to run all leagues as it doesn't limit me to a select few countries, i like the ability to just manage anywhere.

agreed you need to try it for yourself, my old machine would just crash after 3 seasons as it had run out of memory, and the processing times were unbearable, but my new PC can handle them all comfortably.

its all depends on your terms or acceptable performance,

and FranzT i like to run all leagues as it doesn't limit me to a select few countries, i like the ability to just manage anywhere.

Just out of curiosity..what are the pc-specs and how long does it take to process a week f.x.?

I'm wondering how come so many ask these questions as clearly no one can really answer this.. you have to try it out for yourself...

I agree these threads pop up too much no one can you tell you how fast the game will run. I have a quick PC but for me more than 8 countries is too slow whereas someone with the same spec PC would be happy at the speed of 30 countries.

mine?

i7 930

6GB DDR3

about 5 mins i reckon

Ok.. I have a similar setup and I feel that 5-6 leagues is more than enough otherwise it will become VERY slow after 10+ seasons.

Think I'll try to run all leagues and see how slow it is.. I'd love to play a game with all leagues! - a true journeyman save!

its going fine in 2016, in my defense ive overclocked my CPU which might help mine go along

I have the i7 960, not overclocked so perhaps it will run ok too.. I havent tried I must admit - now I know what to do tonight ;)

thanks, I have done this before as well twice, but once it crashed and the other time it was slow, but ran fine until i messed my game up. So i wasnt sure if you just arent supposed to do that. And the main reason I like to do this is because I like to start off unemployed and with the sunday league rep and work my way up.

Archived