+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugs from my 25 seasons as manager of AD Ceuta

Amateur

Cool Bugs from my 25 seasons as manager of AD Ceuta

I play with only the spanish leagues loaded.

Great game, but some annoying bugs keep turning up.

They include:
    - Weird actions in the match engine, such as a corner being headed back to your own box where a player awaits to score a goal from the opposite end of the pitch. Also, I find offside decisions generally being given for players not directly involved in the play. I can not remember seeing an own goal in the game either.

- German national team does not pick a squad. Ever...

- English teams can be interested in players, but never buy them. Sometimes they agree transfers with players out of contract, but those players will stay with their club and are not possible to buy for the rest of their careers.

- Player history lost on some players. One of them lost all stats, he had 800+ games for the club. The other has lost stats for the first couple of years, he 600+ games for the club.

- I think players are happy for too long without hardly getting a game for their club.

- Same clubs want my players on loan year after year. Different players, but the same 4-5 primera clubs want my players on loan.

- Some foreign clubs seems to collect as many spanish (or formerly spanish based) goalkeepers as possible. Palermo and Leverkusen are to examples of this from my game. I think Palermo had 10 Gk's in their squad at one time, where 7-8 where spanish or bought from spanish clubs.

- Too frequent rotation of players in the big clubs. Club such as Real and Atl. Madrid buy 20m+ players only for them to buy direct replacements the very next year. The results in the player bought the previous year hardly getting a game the next season, even though he may have performed very well in his first year.

- Barcelona have been relegated once. I liked that....

Looking forward to the next game!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaym View Post
    - Weird actions in the match engine, such as a corner being headed back to your own box where a player awaits to score a goal from the opposite end of the pitch. Also, I find offside decisions generally being given for players not directly involved in the play. I can not remember seeing an own goal in the game either.
    A small number of abnormal events do occur in the match engine, including the corner issue as described. Hopefully their frequency has reduced in the 2.5 update. The lack of own goals was also brought up previously and it's known about.

- German national team does not pick a squad. Ever...
    This is purely due to legal reasons.

- English teams can be interested in players, but never buy them. Sometimes they agree transfers with players out of contract, but those players will stay with their club and are not possible to buy for the rest of their careers.
    Do you have any examples of players this occurred with? Do you still have any old save games from during your career?

- Player history lost on some players. One of them lost all stats, he had 800+ games for the club. The other has lost stats for the first couple of years, he 600+ games for the club.
    Could you give any more information? Were the players this happened with players who began on the first day of the game or were they new players created during the game? Were they your players? Did you loan them out, demote or sell them at all?

Your other points are all things for us to investigate further, apart from the surprise relegation of Barcelona, which is ok if it is rare!

Thanks for getting in touch.

Amateur

I can send you an email with a few different save games and some info on players affected by loss of player history and players not completing moves to English clubs. Players not completing their transfers seems to not retire either as a couple of them are 39 yrs.

Amateur

Talking about the iPad version. I think there's an issue with Barcelona as well. I've posted elsewhere but in my game Messi had 2 good seasons, then may be for the reason Jaym says (a quality player was bought in the same position), hardly got a game the following season, became unhappy and was eventually sold to Real Madrid. Xavi's now retired and Villa has been sold to Atletico Madrid. It's the 2016-17 season and Barca are now only a top half side at best. Messi is now a fringe player at Madrid even though he plays well when he gets a game. Madrid are now so chock a block full of good player they've won 4 Champs Leagues in a row. They lost their La Liga title for the first time last season to Atletico, who are now inexplicably rich and making all the big signings. The last Champs league final was between Atletico and Real Madrid. It's my game's favourite city!! I manage in England.

Amateur

Messi was sold to Real or Atletico after losing his place in the side in my game as well. When his contract expired at 28 or so he spent the rest of his "career" without a club. Atletico are extremely rich in my game too.

Part-Timer

Messi went to Roma after about 4 seasons on my game

Amateur

At. Madrid always get big They have awesome young players, and they profit on them. And they tend to get good regens too.

+ Reply to Thread