match duration and deep management

I think in order to manage a team we need to see the fully match

But 90 min is really tough in a real life, so why not to have some options able/disable ( I saw this in the last chamionship manager ) to customzie fully the way you want to see a match ( I'm sure you can see a match almost fully with the most important actions in 30 minutes if you disable the useless actions for a manager with a reasonable speed )

Highlighted lik,e it is in FM 2011 is too less to get a real view of your team and most of the actions are cut.

I like the idea of customizing highlights a lot. I was thinking the other day how useful it'd be to watch say, all times we defend free kicks, or all of our 'wide play', or any time a striker gets clean through on goal due to through balls. This would help in tweaking tactics across the season without having to sit through each game in detail.

On the other hand I've found that it becomes easier and easier to read the game as a season goes on and switch tactics accordingly. You get to know your players and the indications that another team is creating too much or that you're undermotivated, etc..

I like the idea of customizing highlights a lot. I was thinking the other day how useful it'd be to watch say, all times we defend free kicks, or all of our 'wide play', or any time a striker gets clean through on goal due to through balls. This would help in tweaking tactics across the season without having to sit through each game in detail.

On the other hand I've found that it becomes easier and easier to read the game as a season goes on and switch tactics accordingly. You get to know your players and the indications that another team is creating too much or that you're undermotivated, etc..

I think these are a little too specific, and you can see this sort of thing post-match using the match analysis tool, which is what a manager is more likely to do IRL.

Archived