how well will this run football manager???

How do you quantify "how well"? It is a desktop with a medium-high performance processor and an average graphics card, it should do a good job.

wel what performance rating would you estimate it would achieve. out of how many stars

bozzy187

If you want sensible reples to a forum question, you really need to give some more input. Not everyone will want to open links to an outside website to check out the computer specs and the answer to your question is totally dependant on the number of leagues and database size you choose to run. Please also do not bump threads just because noone is answering them.

That computer will run FM well, by the way.

bozzy187

If you want sensible reples to a forum question, you really need to give some more input. Not everyone will want to open links to an outside website to check out the computer specs and the answer to your question is totally dependant on the number of leagues and database size you choose to run. Please also do not bump threads just because noone is answering them.

That computer will run FM well, by the way.

cheers for the reply, sorry about the lack of information when i posted this thread i really wasn't thinking. Good to know it will run it well though as FM is the main game im interested in.

That's what I was trying to get at, was trying to make sure that you knew the PC didn't come with a fully licensed operating system to make sure you weren't going to then have to pay out more money.

Archived