Best software for snapping screenies on FM

What software do you guys use for snapping portions of the game screen on FM? Is SnagIt the best option? I'm looking for a piece of software which will allow me to only snap a portion of the screen, selected by a rectangular marquee tool or similar. If it was able to automatically snap a certain portion of the screen (say the match screen) only when commanded by a certain button, even better.

Am I dreaming here?

My ideal solution is the button "Print Screen" and pasting it in Photoshop. No other downloadable screenshot manager is ever going to give you the same quality to size ratio.

The problem there is the need to close down FM each time a snap is taken. I'd like to be able to take a dozen or so and then go into an image editor and do the edits, resizes or whatever else is required.

Print screen > ctrl + V (paste) into a Microsoft Word document > Crop/resize the photo in word (its simple) > copy the edited image into paint > save as JPEG.

That is what I do. Probably not the shortest way in the world, but gets good results using an easy process. :)

The problem there is the need to close down FM each time a snap is taken. I'd like to be able to take a dozen or so and then go into an image editor and do the edits, resizes or whatever else is required.

Can't you jut Ctrl+Tab (Windows) or Cmd+Tab (Mac) If you're playing full screen? Works fine for me.

I use a program called PicPick it is fantastic. You can have it sitting taskbar on the bottom right corner of your screen, right click it whilst FM is up on the screen and take a full screenshot and then have it auto saved on your desktop & also have the program upload it for you onto your Imageshack/Min.us account.

I have not seen a program that is as good as that and even better, it's FREE and easy to download/install

1847528.jpg

Archived