"Last Negotiated Offer"

I tried searching for this and found nothing, I'm not sure if that's the exact wording.

Has this feature been removed?

Last years, when offering a player out and you got multiple bids, once one was accepted you could just click "last negotiated offer" and it would use the last one. This would reduce the hassle of going through each offer and changing it to what you want.

Anyways, I can't find it and was curious if it didn't make it in this years FM.

I tried searching for this and found nothing, I'm not sure if that's the exact wording.

Has this feature been removed?

Last years, when offering a player out and you got multiple bids, once one was accepted you could just click "last negotiated offer" and it would use the last one. This would reduce the hassle of going through each offer and changing it to what you want.

Anyways, I can't find it and was curious if it didn't make it in this years FM.

In FM10 there is an option to accept all further bids the same or larger (or something like that) that appears when you accept an offer for a player. Is that what you are thinking of?

Nah, it's when you offer a player out who has clubs interested. Then you get say 15 bids from clubs in your inbox, you negotiate the first one to say 5mil over certain clauses. Go back to inbox, select the other offer and instead of taking the time to pick all the clauses that total 5mil, you just click "Use last negotiated offer" or whatever next too "Accept" and "Reject". Then you follow the same for each negotiable bid by a club for your player cutting down on time.

It was in Fm10 but for the life of me I cannot find it in this years FM.

I know what you mean, it was very useful.

If you got 10 loan bids all offering 50% wages but you want 100% you used to be able to set 1, then when you go into the others you select 'Last Negotiation' and it would apply the same changes.

Archived