Create new game- Interface issue - missing database size + selectable leagues/div

Hello all,

I have a problem with FM2011.

When I create a new game I am running into an issue with the Interface.

Normally when the game loads, I am usually presented with the playable countries and database size I would like + selectable leagues/divisions when I go to the final configuration.

However in my game I can only select the leagues but I am unable to pick how many leagues/divisions per country and also the database size.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/missingq.jpg/

The next screen (if I go to final configuration) is absolutely empty.

Where can I go to fix this?

I have deleted cache, I have used different skins. I would really like to know the exact location where this resides so I can resolve the issue.

Thank you!

I have done that as stated in the first post. (clearly stated i cleared cache and used default skin lol) :D

All my edits are inside the documents folder so I even moved the entire folder and used a default one. Problem is still there.

I am unable to select database size and the divisions of leagues (ie playable/background etc).

I downloaded the game from STEAM (auto updated etc).

I have no idea where to look.

I cant really uninstall and re-install the game as its 3 gig and will take all day.

:(

This problem has been solved.

I changed the registry to fool game that no patch was installed.

I then let STEAM auto update.

I went back into the game and everything was back to normal.

As I only ever updated my game through the documents folder (and not the main game file) this was not an error due to my fiddling or editing. I think I had a corrupt patch install through STEAM.

I can now begin my FM2011 career.

:D:D:D:D

Archived