+ Reply to Thread

Thread: club and country managment

Amateur

Default club and country managment

i am the manager of arsenal at the moment but i have just been offerd the job to manage brazil, can i manage a country and a club at the same time or would i need to leave arsenal to manage them, i have staff who also work for countrys so this got me thinking if i could fo the same.

Amateur

Yes you can do both jobs. Go for it!

Yeah, you can do the same. You don't need to resign from your club job to take a country job, or vice versa.

Third Team

Yes you can do both, but beware of taking the Brazil job, they have high expectations.

Usually one defeat or even a draw can get you sacked.

They have approached me about 10 times over the last few seasons, but I keep rejecting them as I'm happy with England.

Amateur

Bear in mind that if you (in-game) don't speak Brazilian that can also have an effect too. Brazil is a hard country to manage, but at the same time... very fun!

Amateur

thanks guys, it has just been acepted by antother manager so i missed out, england have just came last in there group at the 2014 world cup so i may get a job there!

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyboy89 View Post
    Bear in mind that if you (in-game) don't speak Brazilian that can also have an effect too. Brazil is a hard country to manage, but at the same time... very fun!
    I believe Portuguese is more handy!

I believe that Brazilians do speak Brazilian, but you're right in that it is simply a dialect of Portuguese.

+ Reply to Thread