Should I....

leave newcastle who i have got up to 5th with 5 games to go and in the FA cup semi , to join arsenal. Its the second season and well i looked at the caliber difference and well they are leading the league for a reason but their wage bill horrifed me arshavin on 120k a week!

so what do you guys think?

I would postpone until the end of the season, then make the move to Arsenal. Which ultimately is a much better offer than Newcastle could ever match or better. It means you don't screw over Newcastle for the rest of the season and leave on good terms to better your career.

however,

I am Reading FC and after 2 seasons I got offered the Chelsea Job, which i rejected, a season after that I got offered Inter Milan, and a year after that I got offered Man City. All rejected down to the simple fact I am a Reading supporter. I couldnt bare to see another manager screw up all my good work :'(

I would postpone until the end of the season, then make the move to Arsenal. Which ultimately is a much better offer than Newcastle could ever match or better. It means you don't screw over Newcastle for the rest of the season and leave on good terms to better your career.

however,

I am Reading FC and after 2 seasons I got offered the Chelsea Job, which i rejected, a season after that I got offered Inter Milan, and a year after that I got offered Man City. All rejected down to the simple fact I am a Reading supporter. I couldnt bare to see another manager screw up all my good work :'(

I rejected arsenal , i want to see how i can do in the Europa cup and see if i can do one more push to ECL places if not i may move down again and try and build another team up :D

Archived