Wonderkid regens and past RL stars

Guest NikDut

Guest NikDut

Is it true that every wonderkid regens in the game is the duplicate of real life past stars from the database ?

If so, can you recognized any of them ?

Post them here if you can. :)

All that feature does is change some data like player names of the real people in the db, it doesn't actually generate newgens the way club youth intakes do instead of using the real db.

All that feature does is change some data like player names of the real people in the db, it doesn't actually generate newgens the way club youth intakes do instead of using the real db.

Actually, I think it does generate new players rather than changing names 'cos when I tried it I didn't recognise any players on the Sheffield Wednesday team (my favourite club so I know what I'm talking about) from their positions, ages, nationalities or stats (had a cheeky check with the editor just to be sure) so they obviously don't just change names and stuff. If they are completely changed then there is no way to tell if they are newgens or not. Unless you have inside info, in which case I bow to your superior knowledge

• Administrators

Yeah in the last few versions of FM there are no such thing as 'Regens' (or regenerated players), it's only Newgens (newly generated players) which come into the game. These have no influence from a specific past player.

Archived