My Football Manager 11 is slow

My game is really slow. I have 5 countries running with 15 leagues in it and a large database. I played my game last night which had 5-star Computer Performance and Game Speed. But when I went to play it earlier the game is going really slow it has 2 stars on game speed and computer performance. My game is really slow now. It also takes about 30 secs to save a game. I have also realised there is none disk space on my PC. My computer is good enough to play the game.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9045/randomhj.png

This is my computer space. My game is still going slow

The thread title is misleading - FM11 is slow on YOUR computer! The game runs speedily on my computer because I've got a fast processor - actually the game runs better than past editions and I wouldn't call it slow by any stretch of the imagination. I was impressed at how well FM11 runs.

The thread title is misleading - FM11 is slow on YOUR computer! The game runs speedily on my computer because I've got a fast processor - actually the game runs better than past editions and I wouldn't call it slow by any stretch of the imagination. I was impressed at how well FM11 runs.

No it isnt. Thats why he clearly says MY Football Manager 11 is slow

Archived