Players Instructions

Is there any way of swapping a players position during a match without swapping their individual instructions? Also, It would be useful if you could set up individual players instructions so that when making a substitution you don’t have to tweak the oncoming players instructions?

I think you can hold down one of shift, ctrl or alt when swapping the positions and they will take their current individual instructions with them... by swapping I mean dragging with the mouse over another player on the tactics> formation screen..

I forget which key it is, sorry...

As long as you dont swap them by dragging them straight onto the player you want to swap, this can be done.

For example if I want to swap my LW and RW but keep their individual settings, if you move your LW to a vacant 'position' within your tactic, say at AM, then move the RW to LW position and the LW (Currently sat in the AM position) to RW.

However, the players are reverted back to their original positions if you change to another tactic.

As long as you dont swap them by dragging them straight onto the player you want to swap, this can be done.

For example if I want to swap my LW and RW but keep their individual settings, if you move your LW to a vacant 'position' within your tactic, say at AM, then move the RW to LW position and the LW (Currently sat in the AM position) to RW.

However, the players are reverted back to their original positions if you change to another tactic.

Yes, I've noticed you can do this but you then have to remember to change the player role as I've noticed it changes when moving to a vacant position.

Thanks

I think you can hold down one of shift, ctrl or alt when swapping the positions and they will take their current individual instructions with them... by swapping I mean dragging with the mouse over another player on the tactics> formation screen..

I forget which key it is, sorry...

I'll give this a try later

thanks

I'll give this a try later

thanks

it's like Jozza says, I've just tried it with my classic tactic and if you hold ctrl and drag the player into space he will take the instructions with him, drag the guy you want to swap him with into the vacated space (again holding ctrl) and he will also keep his instructions, then drag the original player into the space vacated by the second player (+ctrl).. job done :thup:

Archived