+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have restarted a few times this has never happened

Part-Timer

Default Have restarted a few times this has never happened

hi, i just restarted due to losing our best winger IRL and for some reason the start date for england is now 30th june, not 6th july. any reason for this? it's my second restart since amending the db, and the first restart was the normal date. i dont mind, gives me a longer pre-season, is just wierd and i want to understand WHY this has happened. also had a lot of trouble getting rid of an unwanted dc this time

PW

In my experience the start date of a season will change depending on the leagues that you have loaded and the league you have marked for the game date to start with.
    May be worth checking that.

Part-Timer

well my team is in the process of appointing a new manager irl so i've restarted a few times with all the news/attribute thoughtas etc and i can report that the start date changes. bizarre.

Reserves
    Granada, Spain @GranadaCdeF_en & @HeathISF Editor: InsideSpanishFootball.com

Restarting... hmmm. One thing certain about time travel, is that nothing is certain. ;)

May just be the start date you set at the start of the save. Possibly you selected another country the first time around, instead of England.

+ Reply to Thread