FEEDER CLUBS

The board will have their own priorities, and if you don't have a feeder club in your own nation, then it is highly likely they will want you to have one there first. Also, if you aren't a very big side, then it is unlikely that they will think a work permit feeder club will be worthwhile in the slightest.

Also, please don't post in caps in the future as it is considered shouting icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MIKEYL:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE BOARD KEEP GIVING ME ENGLISH CLUBS - I WANT ONE FROM POLAND OR BELGIUM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What team are you, and what feeders do you have at THE moment?

i am at.madrid and i have several feeder clubs most in my spain 1 in argentina and 1 in england but i want from belguim or poland to send out several players to gain eu nationality

but the board won't recomend any from belgium or poland

can you help?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i am at.madrid and i have several feeder clubs most in my spain 1 in argentina and 1 in england but i want from belguim or poland to send out several players to gain eu nationality

but the board won't recomend any from belgium or poland

can you help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If playing in spain then you really dont need a wp feeder especially if the players you are trying to sign are spanish speaking South Americans. South American players if playing in spain will be eligible for spanish citizenship after just two years which is quicker than both Belguim or Poland. Remember though that just because a player is eligible for citizenship in an eu country he does not have to take it.

Try and get a spanish feeder in the 1st division though because I seem to recall reading somewhere on this forum that that clubs in the lower divisions are not allowed to sign non-eu players.

I'm in 2020. Just had a quick look through the first division and the following clubs have Belgian feeder clubs :

Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Sevilla

Valenica

Villareal

Zaragoza

This may just be a coincidence. There are no Polish feeders.

I'm not sure if Spanish clubs deal with this sort of "work permit" feeder club, as the EU restrictions are quite tame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MIKEYL:

ok then i will just have to see what happens in the future see if the board will change there minds but last time in the game it took till 2013 to get a polish feeder club </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi, sorry to change the subject but I'm at At. Madrid as well and I'm struggling with fianaces, how much cash have you got? i'm nearly £20m in the red icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No, they will all play. But I think you can only sign 3 maximum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can only register a maximum of the non eu player to be eligible to play at any one time. You can sign as many as you want in your squad though but you'll have to loan them out. I believe though that the spanish registration bug still remains even in patch 8.0.1 though so you might have problems registering anyway.

Archived