Do you have what it takes to help us make our games better?
Sports Interactive are looking for people to join their QA department to test Football Manager & Football Manager Handheld across PC, Mac, Sony PSP & Apple devices.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for the ultimate temporary job or someone looking to gain some experience in the games industry.
Initial contract duration is 3 months from the date of employment with the possibility of an extension.
* You must be at least 16 years old to be considered for the role.
* You must be able to commute to our Central London office in the UK.
* You must be able to work Monday to Friday based on a 37.5 hour working week.
* You should expect to work some overtime when requested.
* You should be a dedicated gamer with a passion for Football Manager.
* You should be a keen football fan.
* You should be comfortable using a PC, Mac, Sony PSP or Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod.
* You should have great attention to detail with the ability to spot issues.
* You should have a good standard of written English.
* Previous experience in QA is welcomed, but not necessary.
Sports Interactive offers competitive hourly rates and travel expenses.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining to us why you think you would be suitable for this role, detailing any relevant experience and including "QA Tester Application" in the subject line, to the following email address:
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview at our offices in Central London.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 24th June 2011.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications we tend to receive for these positions, we may not be able to respond to every application.
The Sports Interactive QA Team