Is the game for real? I give up!

Guys, Ive lost all my faith in this game.

2nd season, man city, defending champs.

p19 w17 d2

all players firing, sueperb morale then this....

i cannot believe how unrealistic this game has become.

is this happening for everyone?

PATHETIC!

Same here, I've won the title past 4 seasons with Port Vale.

I think your problem is you aren't adjusting to the new way teams are playing against you or you might need to give other players a shot, even if they're not as good as the player they're replacing. Freshen things up a bit.

I appreciate bad runs etc but it is madness.

i lost 7.1 at eastlands against bolton lastg season (my only league defeat) then proceded to beat them 8.0 a week later in the cup.

i love the game but it isnt half descending towards unrealistic at times

To go on a run like that it is your fault not the games. To not win for so long with a class side means you are getting the team talks completely wrong, do you adjust anything from game to game or stick with the same tactic?

I appreciate bad runs etc but it is madness.

i lost 7.1 at eastlands against bolton lastg season (my only league defeat) then proceded to beat them 8.0 a week later in the cup.

i love the game but it isnt half descending towards unrealistic at times

and now im 4.0 up after 31minutes away to blackburn,

Sounds to me like your issues are tactical.

When they work well and you score first you have few problems but when you fall behind or the opposition nullify your attacking moves you don't have any other ideas.

How do you watch the matches?

Do you make changes to your tactics during the games?

Been with 3 clubs (Ajax( 4 seasons), Corinthians (2 seasons) Everton (2.5 seasons)) been succsessful at them all winning virtually everything each season except the Champs League. With Ajax I was unbeaten each season in all competitions except Champs League. In my final season at Everton I won everythings domestically and got through to the SEMI FINAL of the Champions League for the second time in my career (1st time was at Ajax).

I am now with Real Madrid in my first season played 5 spent 210 million on strengthening the team and yet I am only 4th in the league 1 point off top after 5 games.

In my career I have 9 league titles and a total of 16 cup wins and am 20th in the Worldwide Hall of Fame.

So yes I agree this game is pathetic and unrealsic as I have never got to the Champs League final or am not topping the Worldwide Hall of Fame nor am I top of the league after spending such a vast amount of money. Come on SI sort it out!!!

Get a grip and think before you post of course its not the game its you and your tactics and squad management.

I wish some people would really get a grip and not blame the game when they go through a bad patch.

Rant over

This game is very unrealistic its awful tbh that this is the last patch and the game is still incomplete, I think SI you've lost alot of your fan base to this game seriously the worst FM i've played don't think im going to get FM 2012 lost all faith .....

i love how all the 'your a bad manager, blaming the game' etc soon jump in.

thank you to those who are fair and try to help

the game is pathetic and unrealistic...end of

it has so many flaws.

we all have bad runs but some things are very,very unrealistic

iwill still play on.

i dont tinker much no from game to game. maybe i should. my team talks are usually for the fans.

Archived