Highest Natural Player Value(600k to £36 million)

historyu.jpg

dosso.jpg

As you can see I signed this lad for 600k after seeing him in the Ivory Coast youth side he has become a great player and is now valued at £36 million. I was wondering is the highest natural value a player can have limited in any way? I know a player takes up the value they are sold for and then it levels out to what their true value is but can he go any higher and what determines it?

I have no evidence which is a shame, but I signed a player for Tottenham Hotspur on FM10 for £40k when he was 18, by the time he got to 29 he was worth £11m

Doesn't sound as much as the first post, but I was delighted that I found him for such a price :D

I have no evidence which is a shame, but I signed a player for Tottenham Hotspur on FM10 for £40k when he was 18, by the time he got to 29 he was worth £11m

Doesn't sound as much as the first post, but I was delighted that I found him for such a price :D

Always great to pick up a player that can perform at the top level for that price no matter what their value goes to still a bargain.

I always wondered this myself, i also thought the wage a player was on played a part, althought that may be a myth

I think wage matters because I have very good players in my team, some are the best in their positions, but none of them are worth more than 23 million. My highest earner is a defensive midfielder on 65k, but the rest of the players are on less than 50k.

Things that determine value are probably age, contract [wage+length] and reputation. I wouldn't be surprised if CA and PA figure into it as well.

As you can see I signed this lad for 600k after seeing him in the Ivory Coast youth side he has become a great player and is now valued at £36 million. I was wondering is the highest natural value a player can have limited in any way? I know a player takes up the value they are sold for and then it levels out to what their true value is but can he go any higher and what determines it?

I have to say he looks class! His composure is not as good as some of his other stats, but still, he looks very good.

PA as well, higher potential players generally have higher values even if they have lower CA. Also as stated above, reputation, age, contract and possibly reputation of the team?

I would agree not sure if reputation of team or league would come into it maybe both. He will be 25 when contract negotiations start I am sure he will want more than 100k a week so there is potential for his value to go up. I would like £40 million but I am not sure, I did a test earlier on and saved before hand and Barcelona bid £76 million for him. If he wants too much money in a few years I might have to sell him.

I have to say he looks class! His composure is not as good as some of his other stats, but still, he looks very good.

His other stats make up for composure 53 goals in 57 games last season.

Same for me as well. I haven't seen higher than 36m. Pato and Eden Hazard have been stuck on 36m for the last 3 seasons, sometimes dropping to 35m. The only other player valued the same is Messi, while C. Ronaldo also is on 30m.

My highest was 36.5 million pounds, for a 198/199 CA/PA striker who's performing really well in a top team in a top league (ie rep). If it can be higher I wouldn't know why this guy or Ackter's James Tunnicliff's not there hah.

My highest was 36.5 million pounds, for a 198/199 CA/PA striker who's performing really well in a top team in a top league (ie rep). If it can be higher I wouldn't know why this guy or Ackter's James Tunnicliff's not there hah.

Tunnicliffe did go higher, but that's the only pic I have of him at his peak.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah as Ryknow said, it seems that £36.5m is the maximum natural value. Never seen it higher, and my striker who is by far and away the best in the world is now at that value, and even when his attributes etc. increase, his value remains the same.

Best I have had is I signed a Russian regen striker called Tereschenko for £6,000 (yes £6k), he is now worth £16.25 million (still only 23). He is by far my best ever signing value wise (not including bosmans).

i bought a turkish player to liverpool, called turan for about 13mill pounds. for the last four years he's been brilliant, scoring and setting up goals. his CA/PA is also reasonable (3 1/2 star rating) but his value never goes above 7.75mill pounds. really annoys be because he regularly gets double figures each, for goals and assists.

Had a player come through my youth squad, now worth about £36m at 23yrs old. World player of the year etc. Guy is a brillant AMC, but plays in MC for me as I do not use an AMC. Been playing in first team since he was 16, lol. Not bad considering I am Man Utd :D

surely the way to check the natural value limit is to create a player in the editor with 20s for everything, a long contract with high wages at a high rep team in a high rep league, start the game and see what happens. Then we should in theory know what the highest value is. simples

My striker Wilson has now reached £37m, that's the only time I've ever seen a player with a higher natural value than £36.5m which I've seen a few times. Will post a screenshot if people want

If you are beating my player by 500k I demand a screenshot lol.

Archived