Players At the Olympics .......

so im in my third year as Man Utd and 6 of my First team are out at the olympics ...... My First 5 Choice Strikers/Wingers are out

heres the catch though .... only one of my players at the olympics are under 23

Wayne Rooney - 26

Hulk - 26

Yoann Gourcuff - 26

Sergio Aguero - 24

Javier Hernandez - 24

Neymar - 20

is this a bit strage cause i would think none of these players would go to olympics (bar neymar) even though i know a team can have 3 over 23 players.....

its has kinda runied my season as i have to put 2 reserve players up front and on the wings .... has anyone else had this happeb to them ?

i couldnt see rooney leaving man utd for a month of the season to play at the olympics .... but im just mad cause 5 of my first team in pretty much the same postion are out for a month

Yeah Rooney fair enough, us Brits are not big on our Olympic football, but the other nations love it and see it as a huge deal.

Everybody on that list seems fine, except for our Wayne.

England don't tend to make a big deal of the Olympics, whereas other nations like Nigeria and Argentina thrive on it.

Maybe England should from now on might give them a chance of winning something

England don't take part in Olympic football anyway. 2012 is an exception due to London being hosts.

Technically thats because it would be a GB team, not English or Scottish or Irish or Welsh and the reason we dont put a team in, is partly because the home nations do not want any talk of us being forced to produce a GB team for normal international games.

so now 4 of player who went are out now for 3 weeks + due to injury :(

Unlucky - just had the same happen to me although mine were taken from all the team = had Rafael, Fabio, Neymar, Chamberlain, Welbeck, De Gea, Varane, Hernandez and an regen taken - although why senagal didnt use babacar i've no idea otherwise i'd of been another striker down (and i'm sure rodwell would of been taken too had he not been injured).

Only Varane got injured for me which wasnt too bad as i have a couple of DC's to cover him

Made my 1st 2 league games and the Charity sheild intresting with who i had available

Archived