+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting

Amateur

Default Starting

i would like to start a new game...but i am not sure how i should go on
    I had already decided to build a club from Blue Square Premier to Premiership (Kidderminster Harrier/Crawley Town)
    A Stable Favourite Club (Man Utd)
    An Maybe one as a journeyman to keep me going

but any one could suggest me which saves to load which nation?

Third Team

Third Team

I'd recommend starting in the Blue Sqr South/North and work your way from there. (I picked Bromley to start off with). There are 3 teams available from the Blue Sqr N/S if you start the game as unemployed, why not take it from there and apply to whatever team you would like to manage the most.

I'd recommend to load all the players of Reunion nationality. There's a great number of players from there you could sign for your BS N/S team. I loaded up the lowest leagues in Spain and Italy but I wish I picked a few more including France and Germany and maybe a few more if I had a faster CPU.

Amateur

ok FABIO MVP

MOS182 -> the teamwise is still ok...my biggest problem was the leagues and nations to load with it... i am using my laptop to play now with i7-2630QM 2.0Ghz processor

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wdr3w View Post
    ok FABIO MVP

MOS182 -> the teamwise is still ok...my biggest problem was the leagues and nations to load with it... i am using my laptop to play now with i7-2630QM 2.0Ghz processor
    Ask in here http://community.sigames.com/showthr...m-Specs-Thread about that.

+ Reply to Thread