+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Bugs?

Amateur

Default Game Bugs?

I know these threads are normally frowned upon, however....

Due to work commitments' and a 9 weeks premature baby, which is now home with us. I haven't spent any time playing FM11 or browsing the forums. Now im ready to start playing again, I was wondering if there is any game breaking bugs that ruin the FM experience in version 11.3, I dont care for minor bugs, Just bugs that ruin the integrity of the game world.... my spare time is rare, and dont want invest time in bugged game... cheers in advance for any constructive input.

Quote Originally Posted by Weller1980 View Post
    I know these threads are normally frowned upon, however....

Due to work commitments' and a 9 weeks premature baby, which is now home with us. I haven't spent any time playing FM11 or browsing the forums. Now im ready to start playing again, I was wondering if there is any game breaking bugs that ruin the FM experience in version 11.3, I dont care for minor bugs, Just bugs that ruin the integrity of the game world.... my spare time is rare, and dont want invest time in bugged game... cheers in advance for any constructive input.
    no real game breaking bugs, fair few minor ones though. Still more than worth a go

Banned

If I were you I wouldnt go looking for bugs. Ignorance is bliss. The little annoying bugs you say your not bothered about will eventually ruin the game for you because that is all that you will see.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by StevoRobbo View Post
    If I were you I wouldnt go looking for bugs. Ignorance is bliss. The little annoying bugs you say your not bothered about will eventually ruin the game for you because that is all that you will see.

I have to agree with this, if it wasn't for game forums we would just play the game and enjoy it. I love the game and too have limited time.

Semi Pro

The friendly withdrawal bug:

If you withdraw one of your players from a friendly match for their national team, they won't get called up again.

The Hungarian Cup Final bug:

Not entirely sure what the entire result of this is, but the Hungarian Cup can sometimes fall on the first week of a "new season" and as such there is no Hungarian Cup that year and the game forgets to have a preseason, it buggers your board preventing anything from being completed, not sure if its just for a season or permanent yet though.

Only two biguns' I've seen.

Hope your baby is healthy.

Lurker

Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with my FM11.
    It seems that every time I "continue" the continue WON'T STOP!
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

+ Reply to Thread