I have a Game goals/results bug

I am playing at Bournemouth and have had two games have had score errors.

At home to Gillingham the match report showed two goals were scored but the score did not update at the top of the screen from 0-1 and also the final score still showed as 0-1. And that is the way it was recorded on the Results and Fixtures screen.

I thought this was a one off but i have now had the same error again.

At home to MK Dons the ingame screen showed 3 goals scored but the score did not update and result was recorded at 0-2.

Has anyone else had this????

I am playing at Bournemouth and have had two games have had score errors.

At home to Gillingham the match report showed two goals were scored but the score did not update at the top of the screen from 0-1 and also the final score still showed as 0-1. And that is the way it was recorded on the Results and Fixtures screen.

I thought this was a one off but i have now had the same error again.

At home to MK Dons the ingame screen showed 3 goals scored but the score did not update and result was recorded at 0-2.

Has anyone else had this????

no they were defo goals that were counted - the match commentary even said about the goals on both occasions and the goals came up on the match screen.

Both times the goals were from open play and were not ruled offside. The goals stayed on the screen with the players name and time but the the score did not update.

Archived