I love reading about other people's saves and, inspired by the 'What is your goal in your current save?' thread, I thought I would start something similar here. The twist, however, is that it is about your tactical ideas in your current save!
I've decided to make it into a kind of 'questionnaire' format, so feel free to copy and past the questions below and answer them in this thread.
1. What team are you managing in your current save?
2. What is your favourite tactic, of your own making, to use in your current save?
3. What formation do you use and what kind of roles do you deploy in your tactic?
4. What have you achieved using this tactic?
5. What has been your biggest tactical mistake in-game?
6. What features of your tactic do you think work best?
7. What features of your tactic do you think might be weaknesses or don't work so well?
8. Do you think of yourself as a tactical manager or do you tend to keep things simple?
I'm just curious to find out how people approach the tactical part of the game. Do you keep things simple and rely more on players or motivational techniques? Or do you work on complex tactical ideas in order to push your team as far as you can?
Feel free to ignore the questionnaire, if you would rather just share a brief overview of your general response.
I look forward to reading some of your posts.