Hiring a Youth Coach

I am having major difficulties trying to hire a decent youth team coach. Everyone i offer the role to insists on job role being coach, not youth coach. I even placed a Job advert for Youth Coach and none of the applicats would accept the role as youth coach. They just change to coach on the contract screen then eventually when i keep changing it back to youth couach they walk away as we are 'miles apart' - even if i exceed their wage demands!

Am i doing something wrong or is this a known issue?!

Cheers,

Wayner

I am having major difficulties trying to hire a decent youth team coach. Everyone i offer the role to insists on job role being coach, not youth coach. I even placed a Job advert for Youth Coach and none of the applicats would accept the role as youth coach. They just change to coach on the contract screen then eventually when i keep changing it back to youth couach they walk away as we are 'miles apart' - even if i exceed their wage demands!

Am i doing something wrong or is this a known issue?!

Cheers,

Wayner

There is no point hiring a youth coach. A coach will work with both the senior and youth sides, while the youth coach won't be able to work with the senior side.

You are best off hiring some good coaches, just make sure they are good at working with youngsters, and you'll be fine.

What team are you managing? I've never had problems hiring staff unless there has been a restriction placed on what\how many i can hire by the board.

When searching for staff I just go to the search for staff screen select youth coach with attributes of 20 in working with youngsters and its never failed to get me staff. I've never used the jobcentre feature to get staff.

Archived