Players that spent all their playing career at your club

I've bought this scottish gem when he was 16 from Dundee United on my FM10 long-term save game with Man City.

fm2010061715001584.jpg

He played right from the start. First 3 seasons was a bench player, but played almost all the games. At 23 he was an established first team player and won european midfielder of the year (he won it only once in his entire career).

fm2010111408405407.jpg

This is him just before he retired (I don't know why he retired at only 36 - just look at those mental attributes) and his entire playing career for my club. I'm a little sad because he hasn't scored his 100 league goal for Mn City in his last 2 seasons (when he returned to the bench).

fm2011050717482833.jpg

fm2011050717483485.jpg

In this thread, post players you've had at your club their entire career and post their playing history for your club. Dedicated to players like Maldini, Baresi or Totti. If the player is produced by your own academy, you must be very proud and lucky.

Quality coach!

I was going to say did you ask him to reconsider retiring cos he could play a couple of season more but his coaching attributes look awesome already :O

I did ask him to consider his retirement, but he refused me. I was shocked to see him retire at that age considering that mental attributes, but he probably retired because he wasn't a 1st team player anymore in the last 2 and a half seasons.

interesting how he has knowledge of all those countries despite only playing in Britain, i wonder how the game calculates that when they become coaches.

To answer your question, this are his favoured personnel players: some are from Germany, one is from Ireland, one is from Bulgaria, I'm from Romania etc. Maybe this is the reason why he got the knowledge from that countries.

fm2011051213490024.jpg

interesting how he has knowledge of all those countries despite only playing in Britain, i wonder how the game calculates that when they become coaches.

favoured personnel :thup:

in 9.1 even we got the knowledge bars on our profile when a "foreign" manager/player/coach added us to his favoured personnel... I was disappointed to lose that in 9.2 and since :(

I posted this a couple of weeks back in another thread:

At the tender age of 38 Oxford legend Engin Bekdemir has announced his decision to retire from playing at the end of the season on my FM2010 save. He declined my offer to reconsider his retirement.

I'd like to pay hommage to one of Oxford's greatest servants. Whilst he's not been one of my most prolific players, he's still had a glittering career and currently holds the Oxford club records of the oldest goal scorer (38 years and 94 days) and the most league appearances for the club (578). In his first game for Oxford, we were a League Two side and his final game in football was a sub appearance in the Champions League final on the winning side.

Thanks for the memories!

34518430.png

27365840.png

53709309.png

22224187.png

This feller has been with me from the youth team. Not played him in the league this year and his contract is up at the end of the year. May not offer him another deal as his back legs have gone but i am hoping i will get the option to offer him a job as a coach. I keep droping him a hint.

18ChrisPringle-6.png

18ChrisPringle-2.png

18ChrisPringle.png

Can anybody tell me how to do nice, good sized shots as others have above. In the meantime ctrl & + pressed twice to enlarge.

Archived