Italian League Transfer Question

Ok it might just be me having a blond moment but has anyone got an explanation for this:

January 2016, I'm managing in Italy and looking to sign a DR.

I agree a fee with Chelsea for a player who has six months left on his contract (expires June 2016). I go to offer a contract and it will only let me offer a contract for the summer (ie Bosman) and not immediately in January. The player in question is Portugese so nothing to do with EU quota.

I also get the same option when trying to sign an Icelandic player from an English club however I have had no problems signing a player from a Spanish club.

must be a bug.

maybe you could withdraw the transfer, continue and tomorrow "make an offer" option should be available and don't click "Approach to sign"

OOT: Italian bugs seems like bonus in recent release of FM. no words after "acknowledgement" on transfer bug.... :(

must be a bug.

maybe you could withdraw the transfer, continue and tomorrow "make an offer" option should be available and don't click "Approach to sign"

OOT: Italian bugs seems like bonus in recent release of FM. no words after "acknowledgement" on transfer bug.... :(

I didn't click "Approach to sign"

I had already agreed a transfer fee and was offering a contract from the news item. The transfer section of the contract then usually comes up with "Next Available" but in this case it was starred with the only option being "End of Contract"

It's weird that is only happening with English Clubs.

I was about to offer the same explanation that if you tried to sign him before with "approach to sign" maybe the game had that in memory and would cause the glitch but since you said you didn't used it can't really see what the problem is.

The only other possible cause i could think about is that it would be that rule where you can't play for more than two clubs on a season if he was signed by the English club that season, but if it's happening with two players it would be too much of a coincidence.

It's weird that is only happening with English Clubs.

I was about to offer the same explanation that if you tried to sign him before with "approach to sign" maybe the game had that in memory and would cause the glitch but since you said you didn't used it can't really see what the problem is.

The only other possible cause i could think about is that it would be that rule where you can't play for more than two clubs on a season if he was signed by the English club that season, but if it's happening with two players it would be too much of a coincidence.

No its not two clubs either, both English based players had been at their clubs at least two seasons and not been out on loan.

I know that three players isn't a bit sample size either its just weird it happened to two English based players.

Archived