Can you become THE most expensive player - Game Thread

200px-Cristiano_Ronaldo_in_Real_Madrid_2.jpg200px-Nicolas_Anelka_4690.jpg200px-Juan_Sebastian_Veron_2009_FIFA_CWC.JPG

When Nicolas Anelka (Le Sulk) Moved to Chelsea he became the Worlds Most Expensive player, with clubs spending a total of £86.5 Million on him during his career.

He took over from Juan Sebastian Veron who accumulated fees of around £77 Million.

More recently Cristiano Ronaldos HUGE £80 million transfer brought his accumilated total to £92.5 Million.

Now the Mantle has passed to YOU.

You have the oppurtunity to create your own player, and see if you can become the Most Expensive Player in the World.

This experiment will be run with the Italian Leagues, English Leagues, and Spanish Leagues selected, and i will be observing each players progress throughout each season.

I Will post updates looking at how well each player has played and also looking at the fees that clubs pay.

13 Spots were available and 1 spot reserved for Le Sulk - a player i created to mimic Anelka (In his hayday) when he was a spoilt, sulky, but a very talented young player.

The Players;

1. Chuck Noise (Time)

2. Buzzasto Da Silva (PluckaDuck)

3. Karim Al-Gaddafi (letissierandhenryaregreat)

4. Mizengo Mapinduzi (TIR669)

5. James Sheriff (Sheriff 1993)

6. Matthew Cooper (MattieCoopz)

7. Andrew Poole (Jim-Bob24)

8. Glen Bunday (The Baker)

9. allan Juel hansen (santa)

10. Igor Kešina (JohnTerry26)

11. Mr. Ihsaan (Ihsaan)

12. King Tikki-Man (barry the second)

13. Long Tym Toon (toon_balmy)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reserved for hall of famers/record holders

EG: First full international, First Champions league winner, highest average rating in a season etc.

Firsts

First to sign: James Sheriff (Tottenham)

First International: Buzzasto Da Silva (Andorra)

First Transfer: Mr Ihsaan (Bologna to Manchest United) - £5.5million rising to £6.5million.

Highest Fees

Highest Transfer: Mr Ihsaan (Bologna to Manchest United) - £5.5million rising to £6.5million.

Highest Accumulative Fees: Mr Ihsaan (Bologna to Manchest United) - £5.5million rising to £6.5million.

Accumulative Transfers

[font=Tahoma]1. Chuck Noise (Time)                                                                £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]2. Buzzasto Da Silva (PluckaDuck)                                                £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]3. Karim Al-Gaddafi (letissierandhenryaregreat)                            £2.7M[/font]
[font=Tahoma]4. Mizengo Mapinduzi (TIR669)                                                   £475k[/font]
[font=Tahoma]5. James Sheriff (Sheriff 1993)                                                   £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]6. Matthew Cooper (MattieCoopz)                                               £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]7. Andrew Poole (Jim-Bob24)                                                      £1.3M[/font]
[font=Tahoma]8. Glen Bunday (The Baker)                                                        £3.7M[/font]
[font=Tahoma]9. allan Juel hansen (santa)                                                         £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]10. Igor Kešina (JohnTerry26)                                                     £4.3M[/font]
[font=Tahoma]11. Mr. Ihsaan (Ihsaan)                                                              £6.5M[/font]
[font=Tahoma]12. King Tikki-Man (barry the second)                                         £0[/font]
[font=Tahoma]13. Long Tym Toon (toon_balmy)                                                £2.3M[/font]

Starting Screenshots are here - let me know what you think of your player and which club you would most like to go to :)

Just to let you all know. Every player is at wanted by at least 2 clubs.

1. Chuck Noise - Profile - Transfers

2. Buzzasto Da Silva - Profile - Transfers

3. Karim Al-Gaddafi - Profile - Transfers

4. Mizengo Mapinduzi - Profile - Transfers

5. James Sheriff - Profile - Transfers

6. Matthew Cooper - Profile - Transfers

7. Andrew Poole - Profile - Transfers

8. Glen Bunday - Profile - Transfers

9. allan Juel hansen - Profile - Transfers

10. Igor Kešina - Profile - Transfers

11. Mr. Ihsaan - Profile - Transfers

12. King Tikki-Man - Profile - Transfers

13. Long Tym Toon - Profile - Transfers

14. Le Sulk - Profile - Transfers

You will also notice that your attributes that you selected as 20, 18 for each category have auto gone down when the game started.

Makes it interesting though.

All of your CA's were calculated randomly between the values indicated;

16 Year old = 90-100 Rep and 95-105 CA -10 PA

17 Year old = 100-110 Rep and 105 - 115 CA -10 PA

18 year old = 110-120 Rep and 115-125 CA -9 PA

http://www.random.org was used.

Also some DOB's were changed - as i only wanted 18 year olds or below.

Player seems decent enough, always turns out as a speed demon down the flanks haha.

If I could choose where I would go? Hmm, on another sign-up I'm at Liverpool and since Chelsea is not on the list, lets be cntroversial and go for Fulham haha.

July - The Month of Transfers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdhd0VCKwMeh5_w5CcqAqSP6YaapxHUC4xmKmu0ch6Eb_gtVMJ&t=1

Sky Sports new can exclusively reveal that they have spent the off season compiling a report on the most exciting young prospects yet to sign a contract with any club.

The list features mostly attacking players, with a wealth of talent coming through english schools, as well as from further afield.

The likelihood is that these players will be on the radar this summer, after having appeared on this list which will be broadcast on partner stations across the globe.

The English FA are in full support of this, and have already been reported as talking to some players about joining up with the England U19 squad to train until they find a club.

With players being looked at by Premier League and Championship clubs it remains to be seen as to which will be most beneficial. Will a year or two in the championship gaining first team football be great for these young stars, or will they show more improvement whilst using the top facilities that the bigger clubs can offer?

All we know here at Sky Sports News is that this month promises to be a month FULL of transfers for these future stars.

July/August - The Transfer Window

Sky Sports News can reveal that Man Citys new signing Mariano has stated he is delighted to join the club. He joins the signings of Arturo Vidal, and Yohan Cabaye, which strangely enough brings the total number of defensive midfielders in their team to 5.

In other news we would like to revisit a list we published over a month ago, of the top youth players yet to have signed a contract.

This month has been an exciting month for all 14 of the players who made the list, with offers coming from across the globe.

The first player to sign a contract was James Sheriff who signed for Tottenam Hotspurs - james signed a youth contract, and was drafted straight into the under 18's, where he has enjoyed some success, playing 5 times and scoring twice. However less impressive was the red card he recieved in a hot blooded affair with Chelsea U18's, after comitting two needless fouls which each resulted in a yellow. It is yet to be seen how far this talent will go in the game. Strangely enough he is playing in the U18s with Ramil Sheriff - prehaps a long lost cousin?

Next we will move onto the player who has seen most Top Flight first team action. Matthew Cooper has started all three of Aston Villas premier league matches this season, though he will be dissapointed he has not lasted a full 90 minutes yet. His impressive non competitive form in pre-season has not carried on to the premier league, where an average rating of 6.30 may not be enough to be a regular starter this season.

Andrew Poole is the next youngster we would like to talk about, prehaps with the most minutes under his belt so far. He has played 4 times for his new club Charlton - setting up a lovely goal in a thrilling league match which saw his side lose 4-3 to Sheff Wed. Bottom of League 1 - Charlton must be a stepping stone to glory for this youngster. However if the two yellows he recieved and the subsequent one match ban are anything to go by, this youngster has the ability to ruin his own career.

Glen Bunday will be less happy, with a youth contract signed at Leeds, he was drafted into the U18s where he has played once, performing reasonably well with 6.9 rating, but yet to cement a place in the young talented U18 squad at Elland Road.

Mr Ihsaan as he likes to be called, was flown over to Bologna for talks, which obviously went well. A contract was soon signed, and even though he still trains with the first team Ihsaan is yet to see any action.

King Tikki-Man - sounds like a curry, and is obviously in a hurry...to impress. After signing for Wolves, he had a chance to show what he could do in the U18 squad. With 4 goals in 7 games and a nice rating of 7.04, this youngster seems set to progress through the ranks.

Long Tym Toon - Where do they get these names from? Kids of today.

After impressing in 3 friendly matches scoring and setting up a goal, with a paper rating of 7.40 you would have thought that Leicester manager Sven Goran erikson would have given Toon a chance, however with Andy King and Richie Wellens in midfield, and Oakley to come back soon, chance may be hard for Toon. Although training with the first team will be good for his development.

Well that concludes the show for today, join us again tomorrow night. This show was focusing on the English nationals that made our list of stars of the future, and tomorrow we will look at the foreign players who could become stars of the future.

Thank you and good night

:)

Great to see I've been contracted to a Premier League club, however its a shame that my ratings aren't consistent to keep Warnock and Co out of the team.

Should be doing so if I get my act together that is! KUTGW Glenn.

Attributes look ok - but the calibre of clubs interested seemed rather low and not even in the u19's!

Disappointing start not to even get in the youth team - what is my starting personality?

Bologna? Nice, exotic, hopefully I'll break into the team there soon and earn myself a transfer!

Hopefully you like your name!

You left it blank, so i took some creative licence, if you want you can change it.

Attributes look ok - but the calibre of clubs interested seemed rather low and not even in the u19's!

Disappointing start not to even get in the youth team - what is my starting personality?

Yeh but you are only 16, and have plenty of time to develop.

Looking forward to the foreign side of the upcoming stars. :)

Well it should be up for about 10pm english time.

I am currently in paraguay, so it is 5 hours behind england, and i work from 7 til 5 most days. Except for today when i finish at 3 :)

PS: I can reveal it is interesting, with some more leagues coming into play.

Lastly i would like to breifly give my prediction for Le Sulk.

MY Prediction - Le Sulk

Seems like he has some good starting stats, however he will NEED to improve his strength, stamina and balance if he ever wants to hit the big time and become a great player. I am yet to reveal what club he has signed for, but i think that if he breaks into the first team, even as a sub, then he could do well this season.

I however think that next season he will NEED first team action or he will get sulky, and want to move on. I predict within 18months he will be transfered for a fee of around 7Million.

PS: If you want to give your prediction/analysis for your players that would be great :)

If i don't get some game time i will go into a huge sulk - no idea how my player will handle it though ;)

With some 1st team games under my belt i will get a £1 million transfer to a prem club if leeds don't go up. if they do i will still be there.

If i don't play at all this season a loan next year is on the cards.

July/August - The Transfer Window

Sky Sports News is going to kick off this hour with the second in our new special series following the lives of the young stars we identified during the close season.

Tonight we are focusing on the foreign players that made our list.

We start off with prehaps the highest profile transfer. Buzzasto Da Silva a move to Valencia sealed, where he has been descibed as a squad player. This may have been the prompt for his first International cap for Andorra. The 4-0 loss to cyprus was not an occasion to celebrate but im sure Buzzasto will remember his first cap at the tender age of 18. He will also be please that he managed to get on the score sheet in his first game for Valencia. Pity it was a friendly, and he has since not been picked.

Another player that has decided to ply his trade in spain, is the young Dane Allan Juel Hansen, who joined Celta of the LIGA adelante. His penalty and good performance in a friendly, has swayed his managers thinking, which gained him a start in their one league match. A 0-1 loss against Barcelona Athletic. Hansen did not impress and was taken off after a poor first half. Will that performance have ended his run in the starting line up so early?

Next we travel to Hoffenheim, which is the new home of the new belgium star Chuck Noise. With two league games under his belt and a cup game, he has prehaps had the best start of the yioungsters. Scoring one goal in the league, and another in the cup. With an average rating of 7.57. Impressive for one so young. Thats not even to mention the 2 goals he scored in the Belgium U21 3-3 draw with the swiss.

Back to England where Karim Al-Gaddafi signed for Championship team Ipswich Town. Mostly an unused sub. However Gaddafi came on for ten minutes of a scoreless draw with Leicester in the championship , and started in Ipswichs most recent match a 3-0 drubbing of Barnsley, where the youngster lasted 66 minutes. He has however already shown a side fans won't appreciate, rejecting Ipswich's new contract offer 3 times. Maybe the first of our youngsters to watch our report and start to believe in his own hype.

Now to another player representing Africa. Mizengo Mapinduzi has moved to Lecce, where in a 6-0 friendly victory over Castillo, the youngster scored a hat trick and also managed to set up a goal, claim man of the match, and get a 10/10 rating from the local press. Strange then that he did not play the next game, which was the first league match against Bologna, where Lecce could have used his scoring power after a poor showing in a 0-2 loss.

Jumping country again we move to Portugal, and a team most of our viewers will have heard of Sporting CP, who managed to sign young 16 year old Igor Kesina on a free. He featured as a sub in a friendly match. But it will probably take him some time to adjust to life in portugal.

Finally to Le Sulk, dubbed the next Nicolas Anelka by much of the media. He has started his career in germany with Werder Bremen. Playing a combined 109 minutes in the 2 legged champions league playoff. He showed some potential in the first game, with a few dribbles and shots, but was subbed after 45 minutes in the second game after a poor showing. Yet to show his ability, Le Sulk will have to improve if he wants to become a star.

Well that is all for today folks. I'm sure you will be glad to know we will be following each players progress in a special 1 hour show every 2 months. So stay tuned in.

*Thats every 2 months of game time i will post an update

:) Probably in two parts as above. But most likely with a bit more detail and some screenshots for you all to enjoy.

**Please comment on how you are doing, and if you think any of your peers are stars of the future.

Well...what can I say? The Gaddafi's have always been a bit errrrr...problematic...

Haha true. Lets just hope he can get some more playing time, and show he can be problematic to the opposition defence.

Holidaying first 2 months as we speak.

So watch out for updates tonight. Will be in two parts, and at least one if not both should be up in the next hour or so.

Screenshots will be included :)

Nice to see I'm definitly going to collect a good chunk of playing experience, but eh... Who, what and where is Hoffenheim?? :o Never ever heard of this team. I know it's nog Belgian so I'm guessing German second division? :)

Nice update btw!

Edit: wow I take that back, they're midtable in the Bundesliga. Very nice!!

September/October - The Honeymoon Period

Sky Sports News is going to kick off this hour with the third in our new special series following the lives of the young stars we identified during the close season.

The players are well into their honeymoon period and have started to settle into their new homes and clubs.

This time we will be looking at the players according to their age brackets. So the 16 year olds are up first.

Last time we heard at Al-Gaddafi he was refusing to sign a contract with Ipswich. Not liking the attitude manager Paul Jewell decided to put Gaddafi in the U18 squad. Gaddafi obviously learnt his lesson, signing a pre contract agreement days later. After signing the agreement Gaddafi started against Cardiff but a poor performance against the league leaders saw him replaced for the next two matches. Gaddafi returned for a league cup match against Sunderland, he started the game but was subbed after 78 minutes after a dreadful performance. Since then (22/09/10) Gaddafi has been an unused sub on several occasions, but has featured heavily for the under 18's scoring regularly.

His form for the Libyan U20's is particularly impressive playing twice and scoring 3 goals. Can he bring his youth form to the senior game? Or will he be another flash in the pan youngster?

Gaddafi Profile

Mizengo Mapinduzi is another player impressing for his country. Gaining two youth caps for Tanzania and scoring a goal. He has however had less luck with his club team, still in the first team, but not playing. One start in a 2-1 cup win over Como, and a pretty decent performance (7.7) with 0 shots, Mizengo may have to think about pulling the trigger to show Luigi De Canio (His manager) that he deserves a run in the first team.

Mapinduzi Profile

No international news for Glen Bunday, but he has been lighting up the U18 League with an impressive 14 goals in 15 starts and 5 MOMs. He made his debut on the 16th October, coming off the bench to perform slightly better than Ross mcormack who he replaced, with a 6.3, but with only 30 minutes to show his talent he can be excused for not showing his full potential. He has appeared as an unused sub on a number of occasions just waiting for that chance to shine.

Bunday Profile

Mr Ihsaan what can we say? Not even an unused substitue for any of Bologna's games. Maybe he should consider dropping the MR? Still with the first team, but one has to question the point if Alberto Malsani is not going to utilise this young talent.

Ihsaan Profile

The last of our 16 year olds King Tikki-Man has been another one who has been lighting up the U18 championships, with a not as good as Bunday, but still impressive return of 9 goals in the 19 games he has started. If he keeps this up a call up the reserves or first team may be around the corner.

Tikki-Man Profile

Well that concludes part one of our show. Stay tuned for more updates on our stars of the future.

*Need to eat (its only 630pm here) - may be back later, if not expect 17 and 18 year olds tomorrow.

Thanks for staying with us. Your on Sky Sports News. If you have just tuned in this is our show on the most exciting young prospects yet to have signed professional terms with any team. We have seen the 16 year olds and how they have progressed, and are now looking ahead at the 17 year olds.

Another player who has been playing well in the U18s is Tottenhams James Sheriff 10 apperances under his belt, 3 goals and an assist is a good return. The only dampener so far has been his concussion which kept him out for 9 days.

Sheriff's Profile

Next we travel to Spain, to watch the progress of Allan Juel Hansen. He has been a regular first teamer this season with Celta, playing 6 games for the Liga Adelante side. Yet to score a goal but his most impressive game a 1-1 draw with alcoron, where he set up a a goal and performed well with a 7.0 rating. Some fans have questioned his fitness as Hansen has often been rested after good performances, and often looks very tired come the end of a match.

Hansen Profile

Portugal is our next destination, where Igor Kesina has found a home in Sporting CP. He will be dissapointed to have only played one league game, and dissapointed that his rather lacklustre 6.7 performance didn't bring a second league start.

Kesina Profile

Chuck Noise is prehaps the most impressive of our youngsters so far, with impressive statistics being sent over from german every month. Playing ten games for hoffenheim, including a cup apperance, which resulted in 2 goals, 3 assists and 2 MOM awards. Even more impressive is the 8.62 tackles he wins every game on average, and his pass rating of 79%, followed by an impressive average rating of 7.68. No transfer news yet, but surely it can't be long before these statistics are talked about in boardrooms across the globe.

Noise Profile

Nice to see I'm definitly going to collect a good chunk of playing experience, but eh... Who, what and where is Hoffenheim?? :o Never ever heard of this team. I know it's nog Belgian so I'm guessing German second division? :)

Nice update btw!

Edit: wow I take that back, they're midtable in the Bundesliga. Very nice!!

German Bundesliga...actually. :thup:

If you missed last nights show, you missed a look into how our 16 and 17 year old stars of the future are playing, but tonight we have more of your favourite show, and will be looking at how the players in the 18 year old bracket are doing.

We start in england where we look at Aston Villas Matthew Cooper. As predicted last episode, his league performances were not good enough to hold down a starting spot. He did have a chance in the Euro Cup, which he also blew, with a 6.3 rating against partizan, although i am sure the european experience will have done him some good.

His one redeeming performance came in the League cup against Arsenal, where he recieved a MOM award after performing admirably, a rating of 9.5 and the fact that he scored in the penalty shootout will dampen the dissapointment of eventually losing that shootout after a miss by Richard Dunne. This performance was obviously not enough as Houllier did not choose him for the next (31st October) league match against Wolves.

Cooper Profile

We stay in England to look at Charlton winger Andrew Poole who must hold some sort of record being the only winger to never have been fouled in 14 matches. Starting in all but one of Charltons matches oved the last 2 months, the winger has become a key figure for the club, even other managers have noticed this with Lee Bradbury, stating that Andrew Cooper would need to be stopped if his Bournemouth side were to get anything out of their Johnstones Paint Trophy match. Bradburys plan obviously worked as a frustrated Andrew Pool got a yellow card and played poorly in his sides 0-3 loss. However the first team football must be doing this youngster the world of good, and with kyel reid on the opposite wing Charlton can boast some great young attacking talent.

Poole Profile

Leicester youngster Long Tym Toon has had less first team opportunities, with his league debut away to Millwall only lasting 46 minutes. A 6.2 rating obviously not impressing in his sides 2-0 loss. He has since played a 3 games in reserve team action scoring 2 goals. If he wants to start again he needs to up his game.

Toon Profile

Le Sulk started to force his way into the Werder Bremen first team, and played 4 matches in the league as well as starting his sides next 2 Champions League matches. He appeared as a substitute in the most recent 1-2 loss against Sevilla in the champions cup before tearing his knee ligaments in training on the 24th October, which will keep him out for at least 2 months.

Le Sulk Profile

Finally poor Buzzasto Da Silva, still not picked for Valencia, not even left to warm the bench. He didn't even get a look in on the Spanish Cup game against Benidorm, where other youngsters (Some from the U18 squad) got a chance to play/warm the bench. Prehaps a loan move will be the way out for this obviously talented youngster.

internationally he has now accumulated 5 caps for Andorra, scoring their only goal of the European Championship Qualifiers. This came in the 1st minute against Russia, scoring a goal after a great through ball left him one on one with the keeper. Its just a pity Russia scored 6 goals after that first minute.

Da Silva Profile Da Silva first international goal

Well thats it from Sky Sports News highest rated program "Future Stars" tune in again soon to find out if your favourite youngsters are hot or not.

Very enigmatic vibe I'm getting from my player atm.

Who cares about Europe when I lead the line brilliantly but get shot down so cruelly on pennos by the Gunners!

Not Houlliers biggest fan either, O'Neill should be given the reins again imo. Does Houllier enjoy working with defenders and youngsters may I ask?

Very enigmatic vibe I'm getting from my player atm.

Who cares about Europe when I lead the line brilliantly but get shot down so cruelly on pennos by the Gunners!

Not Houlliers biggest fan either, O'Neill should be given the reins again imo. Does Houllier enjoy working with defenders and youngsters may I ask?

He likes working with youngsters but just not you :) haha.

10 for defending

15 for youngsters

Im sure as things progress though you will get some more playing time, i just wish that they would put players in the reserve team rather than keep them in seniors if they re not going to play.

Leicester y

oungster Long Tym Toon has had less first team opportunities, with his league debut away to Millwall only lasting 46 minutes. A 6.2 rating obviously not impressing in his sides 2-0 loss. He has since played a 3 games in reserve team action scoring 2 goals. If he wants to start again he needs to up his game.

well one game isnt enough to judge a player on . but i guess i am up against the greatest striker in the world in sven's eyes Darius Vassel just saying the name i bet sends shivers down CB's Spines.

Leicester y

well one game isnt enough to judge a player on . but i guess i am up against the greatest striker in the world in sven's eyes Darius Vassel just saying the name i bet sends shivers down CB's Spines.

Haha, well its actually been Yakubu (Who i rate) who has been playing all of the matches in svens 4-5-1 system.

can't believe my u-18 form hasn't persuaded the Leeds boss to give me more games - can only be a matter of time though!

Chuck Noise must be attracting some attention from other clubs with his performances

can't believe my u-18 form hasn't persuaded the Leeds boss to give me more games - can only be a matter of time though!

Chuck Noise must be attracting some attention from other clubs with his performances

Well Transfer news plays a part in the next update, which would be going up tonight, but the wife is now coming around.

So it should be up by about 10PM uk time tomorrow :)

Now aren't you all wondering who the transfer news is about?

Teaser Trailerimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdhd0VCKwMeh5_w5CcqAqSP6YaapxHUC4xmKmu0ch6Eb_gtVMJ&t=1

On tomorrows show;

3 of our stars of tomorrow sign contracts - but will it be with their current club, or do we have the first transfer fee for one of our youngsters?

2 of our english contingent of players are dubbed as future england stars.

A number of our players are heavily linked to Huge european clubs.

Tune in tomorrow at 10PM to see your favourite show "Future Stars"

Haha, well its actually been Yakubu (Who i rate) who has been playing all of the matches in svens 4-5-1 system.

even yakubu is garbage , bloody 4-5-1 hate that formation its basicaly saying if we dont score of our 1 chance then you will have to beat our 9 defenders

even yakubu is garbage , bloody 4-5-1 hate that formation its basicaly saying if we dont score of our 1 chance then you will have to beat our 9 defenders

oops well thats how i play in my career game....even though you could class more of 4-3-3 as ihave two inside forwards at AMR and AML.

I hope Milan gets me to get a more peacefull alternative for Gattuso. :D (n/o to Gattuso, love tha man)

Well guess you will have to tune in to the show at 10pm to see what happens :)

exactly you use attacking formation, i bet the swedish turd uses 3 holding mids and a MR n ML

Im pretty sure he is using an AML and AMR actually, but will check when i get home fro work

Teaser Trailer 2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdhd0VCKwMeh5_w5CcqAqSP6YaapxHUC4xmKmu0ch6Eb_gtVMJ&t=1

Today's show promises to be the most gripping and entertaining yet.

With new contracts, transfer rumours, and stars really making their marks in their prospective leagues.

Don't miss the next installment of Future Star, at 22:15 - 23:00 only on Sky Sports!!

Well guess you will have to tune in to the show at 10pm to see what happens :)

Im pretty sure he is using an AML and AMR actually, but will check when i get home fro work

ok no probs i still should be in the team *in wenger fashion kicks bottle of water over on way of the training pitch*

The following program has been delayed due to the clash with the documentary "Im stuck at work, and need to get home asap. I'm not happy." The scheduled program "Future Stars" will be broadcast as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

November/December - The Rumour Mill

Welcome to Sky Sports "Future Star" sorry for the delay in broadcasting tonight, a problem with out server caused some techinical hitches. On to the show.

As promised contracts and transfer rumours abound.

The best place to start will be with King Tikki-Man who has signed his first professional contract with Wolvehampton Wanderers, he has signed for 2 years and will be on £55 a week, which isn't bad for a youngster. He has earned this by his superb form in the U18 team, taking his total games up to 25, with 15 goals and an average rating of 7.09. Now this player has signed a new contract, however we must stress that all of the papers are talking about how Man City have been keeping tabs on the youngster, and have a huge interest in signing him.

Tikki-Man Profile

Tikki-Man Personal

Tikki-Man Transfer

Another played to sign a professional contract was Glen Bunday, playing in Leeds U18, he has now scored an astounding 26 goals in 24 starts, 9 of which resulted in the man of the match award. It is no wonder then that Chelsea were interested in Bunday. However the interest has cooled off after he signed professional terms with the Elland Road based club.

Bunday Profile

Bundy Personal

Bunday Transfer

Mr Ihsaan was the final player to sign new terms with his existing club, as on the 23rd December he penned a new 2 year deal with Bologna, who he has now played 8 U20 games and scored 3 goals, he is currently being tutored by Marco Di Vaio, and hopefully can learn from his skills and maybe less so from the Italians attitude.

Ihsaan Profile

Ihsaan Personal

Ihsaan Transfer

You will remember that one of our youngsters, Buzzasto Da Silva, has already played for his country. Next to join him with his first cap is Igor Kesina, who played well in his international win against Georgia. This is said to have brought interest from Spanish giants Barcelona, who are considered to have a slight interest in the new Slovenian international. Kesina continues this breakthrough period with his first goal for Sporting CP, in the 4th minute of a Euro Cup group match against Club Brugge. The youngster played well for 78 minutes before being taken off, which also prompted a substitute appearance in the league. With playing time Kesina could go far, but is Sporting CP the right club for him at this moment? Or will Barcelona prove too much of a lure?

Kesina Profile

Kesina Personal

Kesina Transfer

Another international experience, but this time for the U21s, goes to Matthew Cooper, who started in England U21's 2-0 victory over Australia. Cooper started at left back and played average (6.6) for the 67 minutes he was on the pitch. Cooper will be pleased with his performance in the league win over Arsenal playing a 7.5 and lasting the whole match, strangely enough he was not played again for 4 weeks, this time starting against a 0-0 draw with Man U, and after being rested for a week, he started against Chelsea. Maybe the manager trusts the youngster to perform in the big games. Most recently on the 29/12/10 Cooper appeared in the dissapointing 2-0 loss to blackpool. The first team experience will do him good, but he has to be wondering why the under-fire Houllier hasn't given him more opportunities.

Also being dubbed the next Ashley Cole, must have increased this young stars confidence.

Cooper Profile

Cooper Personal

Cooper Transfer

James Sheriff is still in the U18s for Tottenham, but is playing well with 14 appearances to his name and 7 goals. the youngster is very ambitious, and his ambition has already got him into the England U21 set up which he is very proud of. yet to win his first cap, prehaps he will get a game in the friendly against N Ireland, in just over 2 months time.

Sheriff Profile

Sheriff Personal

Sheriff Transfer

Maybe Unai Emery watches the show, as after complaining about Da Silva not getting any playing time (Even in the cup), Emery decided to give the youngster a go in an AML position in the Spanish Cup 5th round leg 1. Buzzasto started the match, and did not really do anything of merit, he made some short passes and put in a good cross (Out of the 3 he tried) but couldn't stop his side losing 3-1. A rating of 6.4 won't impress Emery or the traveling fans.

He once again started for Andorra in their 0-0 draw against New Zealand in a pretty dull friendly.

No transfer news and none expected.

Da Silva Profile

Da Silva Personal

Da Silva Transfer

November/December - The Rumour Mill

Welcome back to Sky Sports "Future Star".

Next on our radar is young Charlton player Andrew Poole, who has continued his run in the first team with a great start to November, travelling to the Weston Homes Community Stadium, Colchester, is never an easy task. Charlton dominated the match and ran away 3-0 victors, with Poole setting up each goal, with a stunning 9.1 performance which resulted in another MOM award for the youngster. He has gone on to play another 8 league games and 2 cup games over this 2 month period, and looks like he is settling in at Charlton. Heavily linked with Chelsea, which is no surprise, however if he moves it is a doubt that he would push into the first team while so young. So would it be better for him to stay at Charlton? Or get farmed off on loan after joining a big team like Chelsea? Only time will tell.

Poole Profile

Poole Personal

Poole Transfer

At the Walker Stadium Long Tym Toon is still not having much luck, however his fortunes may change as it is said the Sven Goran Eriksson's position may be under threat if he doesn't push Leicester up the table. However during December he must have impressed the swede in training, as he has started 3 out of 5 league matches. Failing to last more than 65 minutes Toon has been largely dissapointing, however he did show his skill in a 1-2 away win against Scunthorpe, getting a 7.5 rating but still somehow being taken off at half time. Maybe Sven's idea is to try to keep Toon for the future, as he has started to play the youngster just as Chelsea declared that they were interested in signing Toon.

Toon Profile

Toon Personal

Toon Transfer

Another one of our "stars" in the news is Mizengo Mapinduzi, who has been linked with Barcelona. Still not many opportunities with Leece, but scoring twice in his national sides 4-0 U20 international match with Mauritius was prehaps his biggest career highlight so far. Appearing twice for Leece in the last 2 months, has more than doubled his playing time with the club, getting 4 minutes as a sub in his sides 5-1 drubbing against Palermo, but more importantly starting and playing a full 90 minutes against Brescia, another loss for the club, but some valuable experience for the young african striker.

Mapinduzi Profile

Mapinduzi Personal

Mapinduzi Transfer

Karim Al-Gaddafi is currently considering a new contract offer from Ipswich, however this has not put off the attentions of Barcelona who are looking at another one of our "future stars". Prehaps this pressure is getting to him, as he could not keep his great U18 form up, and has played another 5 times but only managed 1 goal in that time with an average rating of 6.54, far from the talent he was showing at the start of the season.

Gaddafi Profile

Gaddafi Personal

Gaddafi Transfer

Allan Juel Hansen is yet to find his feet in Spain, he hasn't learnt the language, and is frustrated as he feels the team has more potential than it is showing. taking his games for the club up to 13, with 5 of those coming off the bench, he is yet to score a goal, and yet to show the talent he undoubtedly has. His side sit 16th in the second division of the spanish league, with his manager under pressure, prehaps a change of backroom staff would do the youngster good. Interestingly enough he has played mostly as a striker, though his two chances in attacking midfield, resulted in disaster for the youngster, with an average of 5.95 in those two games.

Hansen Profile

Hansen Personal

Hansen Transfer

Chuck Noise, so far the most impressive of our youngsters has not dissapointed over these last few months. With a total of 19 first team matches played, 3 first team goals, 4 assists, 2 MOM awards and an average rating of 7.51. Added to the fact that he appeared again in a Belgian Youth match and once again scored a goal. At 17 he is still bossing the midfield with an impressive pass rat of 80% and almost 9 tackles per game. Surely greatness is destined for Chuck Noise.

Noise Profile

Noise Personal

Noise Transfer

As previously reported Le Sulk had suffered a big injury at the end of October. Tearing his knee ligaments in a match. This has meant that he has spent the whole of November and December on the treatment table. He should however be back to match fitness on the 1st Jan, thats if the new year celebrations don't get too wild.

Le Sulk Profile

Le Sulk Personal

Le Sulk Transfer

Well that is all from us today folks. Once again we apologize for the slight delay in broadcasting, and hope you all have a happy new year, and don't forget to tune in again soon, for a transfer window special.

Archived