lightest footballer on the game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

i am around 5'10 aged 17 and about the same as that player, realsitically some footballers are small and slim and should hasve less weight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

true, but at 17 you would be expected to broaden out a bit more and out on a bit more weight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

yer i found a couple of 8'9 players too, but i noticed that my whole first team weighs minimum 11 stone

i only employ the faTTYS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

8`9?

Or 8st 9

:p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xouman:

Not so weird icon_razz.gif I'm actually 5ft 7in, 10st and 26 years old, but one friend is 5ft 6in and only 7st, and I another one is 5ft 10in and 8st 7oz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got some skinny friends mate. I'm 5'7 and 12 st on the dot. A little over weight, but couldn't imagine being anything less than 10 st without being underweight. icon_eek.gif

Archived